Carnival Cruise Lines Repositioning Cruises 2014 Ships Relocation
Compare here all Carnival Repositioning cruises 2014 specials on one-way itineraries with prices to compare. Spring and Fall Carnival one-way cruise offers belong to the following categories:
- Carnival Transatlantic cruise - from Florida to Europe, and the reverse Europe to Florida
- Carnival Alaska repositioning (Carnival Miracle)
- Carnival Panama Canal cruises – deals from Florida to California and the reverse California-Florida
- Carnival repositioning cruise to Australia (Carnival Legend)
- Carnival repositioning cruise from NYC New York to Caribbean (Carnival Splendor).
Carnival Cruise Lines Repositioning Cruises
Deals on Carnival repositioning cruises present each year an unique and inexpensive option for most cheap cruise ship travel in early Spring and Fall. This is the time when some of the Carnival “Fun Ships” reposition to change their seasonal regions of operation.
Provided by the world’s largest cruise line ever, Carnival Repositioning cruise deals feature the “Fun Ship” onboard fun activities concept. The Carnival fleet of 24 big ships means a great choice of itineraries and departure ports to choose from. Carnival cruise deals are inclusive of Las Vegas-style shows entertainment, various dining options (including complimentary 24-hour room service), the “Camp Carnival” children program, 3+ swimming pools on each Fun Ship, sport tournaments, deck parties.
Carnival repositioning cruises tend to be a best choice for singles, first-time cruisers, honeymooners, young couples and families.
About the Carnival repositioning cruise deals special prices
Our list of Carnival repositioning cruise ships with 2014 deals on relocation voyages features also prices Per Person (USD, double occupancy). These are the cheapest Carnival cruise rates on Interior cabins (per person). All prices are indicative and may change, so your “real” fun-ship repositioning prices will be your booking time rates.
Our Carnival relocation cruise deals prices were last updated in December 2013. Our information sources – the line’s official website Carnival.com and the Carnival cruise ships schedules at ShipCruise.org.
Generally, prices on Carnival ships repositioning specials start at about $80 per person pd, but they also can plummet to about $40 pp pd! These Carnival numbers are inclusive of port charges, but not including the airfare.
Carnival Repositioning Cruises 2014 ships relocation deals on one-way cruises
Carnival Sunshine repositioning
The Sunshine ship will be relocated in 2014 early Spring from New Orleans to Port Canaveral (home-port change)
- 2014 – April 6 – 11-day from New Orleans to Port Canaveral FL visiting Jamaica/Montego Bay (Apr 9), Aruba (Apr 11), Curacao (Apr 12) and USVI/St Thomas (Apr 14), to Pt Canaveral (Apr 17) – prices from $600.
Carnival Dream repositioning
The Dream ship also changes its home port in 2014 – the other way around – from Port Canaveral to New Orleans LA
- 2014 – April 5 – 9-day from Port Canaveral Florida to New Orleans, Louisiana (Aruba (Apr 8), Jamaica/Ocho Rios, Jamaica (10), Grand Cayman (Apr 11), Cozumel (Apr 12) – prices from only $500.
Carnival Imagination Panama Canal repositioning
The Imagination ship will be relocated via a Panama Canal cruise in 2014 from Miami to Los Angeles, to start sailing on cruises departing from Long Beach CA
- 2014 - January 10 – 16-day Panama Canal cruise from Miami to Los Angeles, visiting Grand Cayman (Jan 11), Jamiaca/Montego Bay (Jan 13), Colombia/Cartagena (Jan 15), Panama Canal transit (Jan 16), Cost Arica/Puntarenas (Jan 18) and Riviera Mexico – Puerto Vallarta (Jan 22) and Cabo San Lucas (Jan 23) to LA/Long Beach CA (Jan 26) – prices from $1040.
Carnival Legend repositioning to Australia
The Legend ship in 2014 will be relocated to Australia – through Panama Canal and via a Transpacific crossing from LA to Sydney
- 2014 - August 17 – 13-day Panama Canal cruise from Tampa to Los Angeles (long Beach CA), visiting Grand Cayman, Cartagena, Panama Canal (Aug 22), Puntarenas, Cabo San Lucas – prices from $1050.
- 2014 - August 30 – 23-night from Long Beach CA (Los Angeles) to Sydney Australia, visiting Vallarta, Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Fiji-Suva, Noumea) – from $1700.
Carnival Miracle repositioning to Alaska
The Miracle ship operating Alaskan cruises during summer will offer again relocation trips Seattle-Vancouver-Seattle, some of them including Hawaii
- Spring 2014 – April 12 – 16-day from Los Angeles to Vancouver with Hawaii – to Hilo (Apr 17), Kahului (Apr 18), Nawiliwili (Apr 20), Kailua Kona (Apr 21), Honolulu (Apr 22), and Hawaii to Vancouver (Apr 28) – prices fro $1070.
- Spring 2014 – April 28 – 8-day from Vancouver to Seattle, visiting Juneau (May 1), Skagway (May 2), Glacier Bay (May 3) and Ketchikan (May 4), to Seattle WA (May 6) – prices from only $570.
- Fall 2014 – September 10 – 8-day from Seattle to Vancouver, visiting Juneau (Sept 12), Glacier Bay (Sept 13), Skagway (Sept 14), Sitka (Sept 15) and Ketchikan (Sept 16), to Vancouver BC (Sept 18) – prices from $730.
- Fall 2014 – September 18 – 16-day from Vancouver to Hawaii and LA, visiting Kahului (Sept 24), Honolulu (Sept 26), Nawiliwili (Sept 27), Kailua Kona (Sept 28) and Hilo (Sept 29), to Los Angeles (Oct 4) – prices from $1100.
Carnival Pride repositioning from Baltimore to Tampa Florida
The Pride ship will also be changing its home port in 2014 – Baltimore to Tampa FL
- 2014 - November 30 – 8-day from Baltimore to Puerto Rico visiting Grand Turk (Dec 3), St Thomas (Dec 5), St Kitts (Dec 6) and St Maarten (Dec 7), ending in San Juan Puerto Rico (Dec 8) - prices from $550.
- 2014 - December 8 – 8-day from San Juan Puerto Rico to Tampa Florida visiting St Thomas (Dec 9), St Maarten (Dec 10), St Kitts (Dec 11) and Grand Turk (Dec 13) – prices only from $490.
Carnival Splendor repositioning
The Splendor ship in 2014 offers two one way cruises – from New York to Puerto Rico, and the reverse itinerary from Puerto Rico to NYC New York
- 2014 – October 24 – 8-day from New York to San Juan Puerto Rico visiting St Thomas (Oct 28), St Kitts (Oct 29), Antigua (Oct 30) and St Maarten (Oct 31), to San Juan (Nov 1) – prices from only $550.
- 2014 – November 1 – 8-day from San Juan Puerto Rico to New York visiting St Thomas (Nov 2), Antigua (Nov 3), St Kitts (Nov 4) and Grand Turk (Nov 6), to NYC (Nov 9) – from $550.
Enjoy your strangest and cheapest Fun Ship Carnival repositioning cruises in 2014, and always Carnival happy sailings!