Compare here all Carnival Repositioning cruises 2014-2015 ships with one-way cruises as dates and prices. Spring and Fall Carnival relocation cruise ship offers relate to the following categories:
- Carnival Alaska repositioning (Carnival Miracle 2014, Carnival Legend 2015)
- Carnival Panama Canal cruises – deals from Florida to California and the reverse California-Florida
- Carnival repositioning cruise to Australia (Carnival Legend)
- Carnival repositioning cruise from NYC New York to Caribbean (Carnival Splendor).
Carnival Cruise Lines Repositioning
Deals on Carnival repositioning cruises present each year an unique and inexpensive option for most cheap cruise ship travel in early Spring and Fall. This is the time when some of the Carnival “Fun Ships” reposition to change their seasonal regions of operation.
Provided by the world’s largest cruise line ever, Carnival Repositioning cruise deals feature the “Fun Ship” onboard fun activities concept. The Carnival fleet of 24 big ships means a great choice of itineraries and departure ports to choose from. Carnival cruise deals are inclusive of Las Vegas-style shows entertainment, various dining options (including complimentary 24-hour room service), the “Camp Carnival” children program, 3+ swimming pools on each Fun Ship, sport tournaments, deck parties.
Carnival repositioning cruises tend to be a best choice for singles, first-time cruisers, honeymooners, young couples and families.
Carnival repositioning cruise deals prices
Our list of Carnival repositioning cruise ships with 2014 deals on relocation voyages features also prices Per Person (USD, double occupancy). These are the cheapest Carnival cruise rates on Interior cabins (per person). All prices are indicative and may change, so your “real” fun-ship repositioning prices will be your booking time rates.
Our Carnival relocation cruise prices were last updated in June 2014. Our information sources are the line’s official website Carnival.com and the Carnival cruise ships schedules at ShipCruise.org.
Generally, prices on Carnival ships repositioning specials start at about $80 per person pd, but they also can plummet to about $40 pp pd! These Carnival numbers are inclusive of port charges, but not including the airfare.
Repositioning Cruises 2014-2015 Carnival one-way cruise ships relocation
Carnival Legend Panama Canal, Australia
The Legend ship in 2014 will be relocated to Australia – through Panama Canal and via a Transpacific crossing from LA to Sydney.
- August 17 – 13-day Panama Canal cruise from Tampa to Los Angeles (Long Beach CA), visiting Grand Cayman, Cartagena, Panama Canal (transit Aug 22), Puntarenas, Cabo San Lucas (Aug28) – prices from $2650.
- August 30 – 23-night from Long Beach CA (Los Angeles) to Sydney Australia, visiting Vallarta (Sep2), Tahiti (Sep10), Moorea, Bora Bora, Fiji-Suva (Sep17), Noumea) – from $2200.
Carnival Miracle Alaska (Seattle-Vancouver)
The Miracle ship operating Alaskan cruises during summer will offer again relocation trips Seattle-Vancouver-Seattle, some of them including Hawaii.
- September 10 – 8-day from Seattle to Vancouver, visiting Juneau (Sept 12), Glacier Bay (Sep13), Skagway (Sep14), Sitka (Sep15) and Ketchikan (Sep16), to Vancouver BC (Sept 18) – prices from $730.
- September 18 – 16-day from Vancouver to Hawaii and Los Angeles, visiting Kahului (24), Honolulu (26), Nawiliwili (27), Kailua Kona (28) and Hilo (29), in LA on Oct 4 – prices from $1400.
Carnival Pride Baltimore-Tampa
The Pride ship will also be changing its home port in 2014 – Baltimore to Tampa FL.
- November 30 – 8-day from Baltimore to Puerto Rico visiting Grand Turk (Dec 3), St Thomas (Dec 5), St Kitts (Dec 6) and St Maarten (Dec 7), ending in San Juan Puerto Rico (Dec 8) - prices from $550.
- December 8 – 8-day from San Juan Puerto Rico to Tampa Florida visiting St Thomas (Dec 9), St Maarten (Dec 10), St Kitts (Dec 11) and Grand Turk (Dec 13) – prices only from $490.
- March 15 – 14-day from Tampa to Baltimore, visiting Grand Cayman (17), Puerto Limon (19), Colon (20), Aruba (22), Bonaire (23), St Maarten (25), in Baltimore MD on March 29 – prices from $1550.
Carnival Splendor New York-Puerto Rico
The Splendor ship in Fall 2014 and Summer 2015 offers two one way cruises – from New York to Puerto Rico, and the reverse itinerary from Puerto Rico to NYC New York
- October 24 – 8-day from New York to San Juan Puerto Rico visiting St Thomas (Oct 28), St Kitts (Oct 29), Antigua (Oct 30) and St Maarten (Oct 31), to San Juan (Nov 1) – prices from only $570.
- November 1 – 8-day from San Juan Puerto Rico to New York visiting St Thomas (Nov 2), Antigua (Nov 3), St Kitts (Nov 4) and Grand Turk (Nov 6), to NYC (Nov 9) – from $900.
- May 24 - 8-day from New York to Puerto Rico, visiting St Thomas (May 28), St Kitts (May 29), Antigua (May 30), St Maarten (May 31) – from $850.
- June 1 - 8-day from Puerto Rico to New York, visiting St Kitts (Jun 2), Antigua (Jun 3), St Thomas (Jun 4), Grand Turk (Jun 6), in NYC on Jun 9 – prices from $850 PP.
Carnival Triumph Galveston-Puerto Rico
In 2015 and 2016 the Carnival Triumph ship offers unique one-way itineraries leaving from both Galveston Texas and from Puerto Rico.
- October 24 - 11-day one-way from Galveston to Puerto Rico, visiting Grand Cayman (27), Aruba (29), Bonaire (30), Grenada (Nov 1), Martinique (2), St Maarten (3), in San Juan on Nov 4 – prices from $830 pp.
- November 4 - 10-day one-way from San Juan Puerto Rico to Galveston, visiting St Thomas (5), St Kitts (6), St Maarten (7), Antigua (8), Grand Turk (10), Bahamas (Half Moon Cay, Nov 11), in Galveston TX on Nov 14 – from $760 pp.
- January 16 - 11-day from Galveston to Puerto Rico, visiting Grand Cayman (19), Aruba (21), Bonaire (22), Grenada (24), Martinique (25), St Maarten (26), in San Juan on Jan 27 – prices from $830 pp.
- January 27 - 10-day from Puerto Rico to Galveston, visiting St Thomas (28), St Kitts (29), St Maarten (30), Antigua (31), Grand Turk (Feb 2), Half Moon Cay (3), in Galveston TX on Feb 6 – from $760 pp.
Enjoy your strangest and cheapest Carnival repositioning cruises, and always “Carnival Fun Ship” happy sailings!