Carnival “Repositioning Cruises” 2016-2017 Carnival Cruise Lines ships with one-way itineraries (Spring and Fall ship relocation deals) relate to the following categories:
- Carnival Alaska repositioning (Carnival Legend)
- Carnival Panama Canal cruises – deals from Florida to California and the reverse California-Florida
- Carnival repositioning cruise to Australia (Carnival Legend)
- Carnival repositioning Transatlantic cruise from NYC New York to Miami (Carnival Vista 2016).
Carnival Cruise Lines Repositioning
Deals on Carnival repositioning cruises present each year an unique and inexpensive option for most cheap cruise ship travel in early Spring and Fall. This is the time when some of the Carnival “Fun Ships” reposition to change their seasonal regions of operation.
Provided by the world’s largest cruise line ever, Carnival Repositioning cruise deals feature the “Fun Ship” onboard fun activities concept. The Carnival fleet of 24 big ships means a great choice of itineraries and departure ports to choose from. Carnival cruise deals are inclusive of Las Vegas-style shows entertainment, various dining options (including complimentary 24-hour room service), the “Camp Carnival” children program, 3+ swimming pools on each Fun Ship, sport tournaments, deck parties.
Carnival repositioning cruises tend to be a best choice for singles, first-time cruisers, honeymooners, young couples and families.
Carnival repositioning cruise deals prices
Our list of Carnival repositioning cruise ships with one-way relocation voyages features also prices Per Person (USD, double occupancy). These are the cheapest Carnival cruise rates on Interior cabins (per person). All prices are indicative and may change, so your “real” fun-ship repositioning prices will be your booking time rates.
Our Carnival relocation cruise ship information sources are the line’s official website Carnival.com and the Carnival ships itineraries at CruiseShipSchedule.com
Generally, prices on Carnival ships repositioning specials start at about $80 per person pd, but they also can plummet to about $40 pp pd! These prices are inclusive of port charges, but not including the airfare.
Repositioning Cruises 2016-2017 Carnival ships relocation
Follows the complete list of Carnival cruise ships’ one-way relocation itineraries with ports of call (dates of arrival and departure) and prices PP.
Carnival Breeze – Miami to Galveston
- The Breeze ship offers regular departures from Galveston Texas in 2016 and 2017.
Carnival Elation – New Orleans to Jacksonville
- The Elation ship starts regular departures from Jacksonville Florida on April 23, 2016.
- April 2 – 11-day from New Orleans to San Juan Puerto Rico, visiting Aruba, Curacao (07), Grenada, Barbados (10), Antigua, St Thomas (12) – from $700.
- April 13 – 10-day from San Juan Puerto Rico to Jacksonville, visiting Barbados (15), Grenada (16), Tobago (17), St Lucia, St Kitts, St Thomas (20) – from $650 pp.
Carnival Fantasy – Charleston to Miami/Mobile
- November – relocation from Miami to Mobile Alabama
Carnival Fascination Jacksonville to Puerto Rico
- The Fascination ship will start regular departures from San Juan Puerto Rico on April 24, 2016.
- April 18 – 6-day from Jacksonville to San Juan Puerto Rico, visiting St Thomas, St Kitts (22), St Maarten (23) – from $310 pp.
Carnival Legend – Australia-Hawaii-Alaska
- April 18 – 18-day from Sydney to Honolulu, visiting Noumea (Apr 21), Port Denarau (23), Papeete (27), Moorea (28), Bora Bora – prices from AUD2100 pp.
- May 5 – 11-day from Honolulu to Vancouver, visiting Kahului (May 07), Hilo (08), Kailua Kona (09), Nawiliwili (10) – from $850.
- September 13 – 10-day from Vancouver to Honolulu, visiting Hilo (Sept 19), Kailua Kona (20), Nawiliwili (21), Kahului – prices from $870.
- September 23 – 17-day Transpacific from Honolulu to Sydney, visiting Papeete (Sep 29), Moorea (30), Bora Bora (Oct 01), Suva (06), Noumea (08) – from AUD2600.
- April 1 – 19-day from Sydney to Honolulu, visiting Mare (04), Suva (06), Papeete (10), Moorea (11), Bora Bora (12), Kahului (Maui, 18) – prices from AUD2150 pp.
- April 19 – 11-day from Honolulu to Vancouver, visiting Kahului (21); Kailua Kona (22); Hilo (23); Nawiliwili (24) – from $1000.
- September 12 – 10-day from Vancouver to Honolulu, visiting Hilo (18); Kailua Kona (19); Nawiliwili (20); Kahului (21) – from $890 pp.
- September 22 – 17-day Transpacific from Honolulu to Sydney, visiting Papeete (Sep 28), Moorea (29), Bora Bora (30), Suva (Oct 05), Noumea (07) – from AUD2450.
Carnival Liberty – Puerto Rico to Galveston
- The Liberty ship will start regular departures from Galveston Texas on March 21, 2016.
- March 6 – 11-day from San Juan Puerto Rico to Galveston Texas, visiting St Thomas (07), Barbados (09), Tobago (10), Grenada (11), Aruba, Grand Cayman (15) – $750.
Carnival Magic – Galveston to Port Canaveral
- The Magic ship starts regular departures from Port Canaveral Florida on April 20, 2016.
Carnival Miracle – Asia (China)
- The original plan for relocation from Los Angeles to Shanghai China in Spring 2017 for year-round operations in Asia was revised. The Miracle ship will continue its North American (Hawaii-Mexico) itinerary program.
Carnival Pride – Baltimore to Tampa
- The Pride ship will start regular departures from Tampa Florida in January 2017.
- January 2, 2017 – Prior to her deployment to Tampa, Carnival Pride will offer a 13-day “Carnival Journeys” cruise departing from Baltimore and arriving in Tampa on January 15. Ports of call include Grand Turk, Colombia (Cartagena), Panama (Colon), Costa Rica (Limon), Roatan (Mahogany Bay), Mexico (Cozumel) and Dominican Republic (Amber Cove).
- January 15, 22 and 29, February 19, 2017 – 7-day from Tampa, visiting Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman.
- February 14-19, 2017 – 5-day round-trip from Tampa, visiting Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
- February 26- 14-day Carnival Journeys sailing from Tampa, visiting Cozumel, Limon, Aruba, Bonaire, Colon and St Maarten, arrives in Baltimore on March 12. Following this cruise, Carnival Pride starts an year-round schedule of 7-day roundtrips from Baltimore starting March 12, 2017.
Carnival Spirit – Australia-Asia (China)-Australia
- (dates tba) In late Fall 2017, Spirit will be relocated from Sydney to Singapore (for a scheduled dry-dock). After that, the ship will be home-ported in Shanghai China for the winter 2017-2018 season. In Spring 2018, the ship will be relocated back to Sydney from Shanghai.
Carnival Splendor – Asia (China)
- In Spring 2018 the ship will be relocated from the Caribbean to China for year-round operations in Asia.
Carnival Triumph – Galveston to New Orleans
In 2016 January, the Carnival ship Triumph offered unique one-way itineraries leaving from both Galveston Texas and from Puerto Rico.
- January 16 – 11-day from Galveston to Puerto Rico, visiting Grand Cayman (19), Aruba (21), Bonaire (22), Grenada (24), Martinique (25), St Maarten (26), in San Juan on Jan 27 – prices from $700 pp.
- January 27 – 10-day from Puerto Rico to Galveston, visiting St Thomas (28), St Kitts (29), St Maarten (30), Antigua (31), Grand Turk (Feb 2), Half Moon Cay (3), in Galveston TX on Feb 6 – from $660 pp.
- The Triumph ship will start regular departures from New Orleans on April 4, 2016.
Carnival Victory – Port Canaveral to Miami
- October 30 – 7-day from Port Canaveral to Puerto Rico (San Juan), visiting St Thomas (Nov 02), St. Kitts (03), St Johns (04), St. Maarten (05) – from $340 pp.
- The Victory ship will start regular departures from Miami Florida on November 7, 2016.
Carnival Vista – Transatlantic 2016 NYC New York to Miami
- October 21 – 13-day from Barcelona to New York (NYC), visiting Gibraltar (UK), Ponta Delgada (Azores) and Bermuda (Kings Wharf, overnight stay) – prices from $890.
- November 16 – 11-day from New York to Miami Florida, visiting Grand Turk, Bonaire, Aruba, and Saint Maarten – from $900 pp.
- The Vista ship will start regular departures from Miami Florida on November 27, 2016.
Enjoy your strangest and cheapest Carnival repositioning cruises, and always “Carnival Fun Ship” happy sailings!