Carnival “Repositioning Cruises” 2015-2016 Carnival Cruise Lines ships with one-way itineraries (Spring and Fall ship relocation deals) relate to the following categories:
- Carnival Alaska repositioning (Carnival Legend 2015)
- Carnival Panama Canal cruises – deals from Florida to California and the reverse California-Florida
- Carnival repositioning cruise to Australia (Carnival Legend)
- Carnival repositioning cruise from NYC New York to Caribbean (Carnival Splendor).
Carnival Cruise Lines Repositioning
Deals on Carnival repositioning cruises present each year an unique and inexpensive option for most cheap cruise ship travel in early Spring and Fall. This is the time when some of the Carnival “Fun Ships” reposition to change their seasonal regions of operation.
Provided by the world’s largest cruise line ever, Carnival Repositioning cruise deals feature the “Fun Ship” onboard fun activities concept. The Carnival fleet of 24 big ships means a great choice of itineraries and departure ports to choose from. Carnival cruise deals are inclusive of Las Vegas-style shows entertainment, various dining options (including complimentary 24-hour room service), the “Camp Carnival” children program, 3+ swimming pools on each Fun Ship, sport tournaments, deck parties.
Carnival repositioning cruises tend to be a best choice for singles, first-time cruisers, honeymooners, young couples and families.
Carnival repositioning cruise deals prices
Our list of Carnival repositioning cruise ships with one-way relocation voyages features also prices Per Person (USD, double occupancy). These are the cheapest Carnival cruise rates on Interior cabins (per person). All prices are indicative and may change, so your “real” fun-ship repositioning prices will be your booking time rates.
Our Carnival relocation cruise ship information sources are the line’s official website Carnival.com and the Carnival ships schedules at ShipCruise.org.
Generally, prices on Carnival ships repositioning specials start at about $80 per person pd, but they also can plummet to about $40 pp pd! These prices are inclusive of port charges, but not including the airfare.
Carnival Repositioning Cruises 2015-2016 one-way ships relocation
Carnival Breeze Miami to Galveston
- The Breeze ship will start regular departures from Galveston Texas on December 11, 2016.
- November 27 – 11-night from Miami to Galveston Texas, visiting St Maarten, St Lucia, Curacao, Aruba, Cozumel.
Carnival Elation New Orleans to Jacksonville
- The Elation ship will start regular departures from Jacksonville Florida on April 23, 2016.
- April 2 – 11-night from New Orleans to San Juan Puerto Rico, visiting Aruba, Curacao, Grenada, Barbados, Antigua, St Thomas
- April 13 – 10-night from San Juan Puerto Rico to Jacksonville, visiting Barbados, Grenada, Tobago, St Lucia, St Kitts, St Thomas.
Carnival Fascination Jacksonville to Puerto Rico
- The Fascination ship will start regular departures from San Juan Puerto Rico on April 24, 2016.
- April 18 – 6-night from Jacksonville to San Juan Puerto Rico, visiting St Thomas, St Kitts, St Maarten.
Carnival Legend Australia-Hawaii
- April 20 – 18-day from Sydney to Honolulu, visiting Noumea (23), Port Denarau (25), Papeete (29), Moorea (30), Bora Bora (May 01), in Honolulu on May 07 – prices from AUD1900.
- May 07 – 11-day from Honolulu to Vancouver, visiting Kahului (09), Hilo (10), Kailua Kona (11), Nawiliwili (12), in Vancouver on May 18 – from $880.
- September 15 – 10-day from Vancouver to Honolulu, visiting Hilo (21), Kailua Kona (22), Nawiliwili (23), Kahului (24), in Honolulu on Sep 22 – prices from $900 pp.
- September 25 – 19-day from Honolulu to Sydney, visiting Raiatea (Oct 01), Papeete (02-03), Moorea (03), Bora Bora (04), Suva (10), Noumea (12), in Sydney on Oct 15 – from AUD2250.
Carnival Liberty Florida-Puerto Rico to Galveston
- March 22 – 7-day from Port Canaveral to San Juan, visiting St Thomas (25), Basseterre (26), Philipsburg (27), Tortola (28), in San Juan on Mar 29 – prices from $380.
- The Liberty ship will start regular departures from Galveston Texas on March 21, 2016.
- March 6 – 11-night from San Juan Puerto Rico to Galveston Texas, visiting St Thomas, Barbados, Tobago, Grenada, Aruba, Grand Cayman.
Carnival Pride Baltimore-Tampa
- March 15 – 14-day from Tampa to Baltimore, visiting Grand Cayman (17), Puerto Limon (19), Colon (20), Aruba (22), Bonaire (23), St Maarten (25), in Baltimore MD on March 29 – prices from $1440 pp.
Carnival Splendor New York-Puerto Rico
The Splendor ship in Summer 2015 offers two one way cruises – from New York to Puerto Rico, and the reverse itinerary from Puerto Rico to NYC New York
- May 24 – 8-day from New York to Puerto Rico, visiting St Thomas (May 28), St Kitts (May 29), Antigua (May 30), St Maarten (May 31) – from $580.
- June 1 – 8-day from Puerto Rico to New York, visiting St Kitts (Jun 2), Antigua (Jun 3), St Thomas (Jun 4), Grand Turk (Jun 6), in NYC on Jun 9 – prices from $580 pp.
Carnival Sunshine Florida-Puerto Rico
- November 28 – 11-day from Port Canaveral to San Juan Puerto Rico, visiting Grand Turk (30), St Thomas (Dec 02), Tortola (03), Basseterre (04), Roseau (05), Castries (06), St Johns (07), St Croix (08), in San Juan on Dec 09 – prices from $780 pp.
- December 09 – 10-day from San Juan to Port Canaveral, visiting St Thomas (10), St Johns (11), Roseau (12), Fort de France (13), St Croix (15), Grand Turk (17), in Port Canaveral on Dec 19 – from $710.
Carnival Triumph Galveston-Puerto Rico-Galveston to New Orleans
In 2015 and 2016 the Carnival Triumph ship offers unique one-way itineraries leaving from both Galveston Texas and from Puerto Rico.
- October 24 – 11-day one-way from Galveston to Puerto Rico, visiting Grand Cayman (27), Aruba (29), Bonaire (30), Grenada (Nov 1), Martinique (2), St Maarten (3), in San Juan on Nov 4 – prices from $830 pp.
- November 4 – 10-day one-way from San Juan Puerto Rico to Galveston, visiting St Thomas (5), St Kitts (6), St Maarten (7), Antigua (8), Grand Turk (10), Bahamas (Half Moon Cay, Nov 11), in Galveston TX on Nov 14 – from $760 pp.
- January 16 – 11-day from Galveston to Puerto Rico, visiting Grand Cayman (19), Aruba (21), Bonaire (22), Grenada (24), Martinique (25), St Maarten (26), in San Juan on Jan 27 – prices from $830 pp.
- January 27 – 10-day from Puerto Rico to Galveston, visiting St Thomas (28), St Kitts (29), St Maarten (30), Antigua (31), Grand Turk (Feb 2), Half Moon Cay (3), in Galveston TX on Feb 6 – from $760 pp.
- The Triumph ship will start regular departures from New Orleans on April 4, 2016.
Carnival Valor Puerto Rico-Florida
- March 22 – 5-day from San Juan to Port Canaveral, visiting Philipsburg (23), St Thomas (24), in Port Canaveral on Mar 27 – prices from $280.
Carnival Vista Transatlantic 2016 NYC-Miami
- October 21 – 13-day from Barcelona to New York (NYC), visiting Gibraltar (UK), Ponta Delgada (Azores) and Bermuda (Kings Wharf, overnight stay) – prices from $580.
- November 18 – 11-day from New York to Miami Florida, visiting Grand Turk, Bonaire, Aruba, and Saint Maarten.
Enjoy your strangest and cheapest Carnival repositioning cruises, and always “Carnival Fun Ship” happy sailings!