Royal Caribbean “Repositioning Cruises” 2017-2018 Royal Caribbean ships with one-way itineraries (Spring and Fall ship relocation deals) belong to the following main categories:
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic cruises – from Florida to Europe (Mediterranean and Baltic) and the reverse Europe to Florida and New York.
- Royal Caribbean repositioning cruises to/from Alaska-Australia – RCCL Radiance and RCCL Rhapsody ships Vancouver BC and Seattle WA relocation deals.
- Royal Caribbean Panama Canal cruises – between Florida and California.
- Royal Caribbean ships repositioning in Asia and USA East Coast (Canada-Florida-New York), also including Suez Canal transition routes.
Royal Caribbean Repositioning
Royal Caribbean repositioning ships offer new one-way cruise itinerary options for the regions of East Asia (Singapore-China), Europe-Asia transition, and also on Asia-Australia routes.
On the USA East Coast there is another set of repositioning deals on voyages departing from Boston and Baltimore to Florida in Fall. In late Spring are operated one-way itinerary departing from Puerto Rico to Boston, while in the Western Caribbean there are Miami-Panama and Puerto Rico to Tampa trips.
Royal Caribbean Transatlantic cruise ships offer seasonal Atlantic Ocean crossings between Europe and USA (Florida, New Orleans, Boston MA). To the “ocean crossings” group belong also the Radiance and Rhapsody ships relocation cruise deals from Alaska (Fall) and Australia (Spring) all of which visit Hawaii en route.
Royal Caribbean Repositioning Cruise Deals Prices
Royal Caribbean repositioning cruise deals are on sale as low-season discount specials. These are operated each year (predominantly during Spring and Fall). As specials they offer always one-way (usually longer) itineraries and some of the world’s top vacation travel destinations to choose from.
Another feature of the RCCL repositioning deals are their inexpensive to most cheap prices. Royal Caribbean transition cruises are the absolutely best chance for first-time “cruisers to be” to sample this line’s ships – which are the world’s largest passenger ships ever built. During the low- and off-season times, travelers can enjoy some of the lowest Royal Caribbean prices possible. Our information sources are the line’s website RoyalCaribbean.com and the RCCL ships itineraries at CruiseMapper.com
Along with all Royal Caribbean one-way cruise ships and their departure dates, this survey also shows RCCL prices Per Person. They are in USD, and based on double occupancy. These are the cheapest Royal Caribbean rates for the ship’s lowest Interior cabins. Keep in mind that all prices are suggestive and (although regularly updated) they may change due to availability.
RCI repositioning deals 2017-2018 offers
For the 2017-2018 season, RCI ship reposition deals on cruises leaving out of Australian ports to Hawaii and Asia (Singapore – excluding all China itineraries) offer the following discounts and perks:
- Up to 50% discount pricing is offered for the second passenger booked in the same cabin/suite
- 50% Reduced Deposit is applicable to cruise bookings made 70+ days prior to departure.
- Onboard credit is offered for itineraries that include ports in Australia, New Zealand, Transpacific (via Hawaii) and Asia relocation itineraries. The shipboard credit amount varies by cabin grade as follows: Interior and Oceanview (USD 200 per cabin), Balcony (USD 300 per cabin), Suite (USD 500 per cabin).
- The RCI promotion “Buy One Get One Up To 50% off” is combinable only with standard pricing, Crown & Anchor (loyalty program) discounts and Next Cruise (onboard booking) offers. This promotion excludes deals with group pricing, cruise tour pricing or any other offers, promotions or restricted/exclusive pricing – unless otherwise stated.
- Note: These offers are usually valid for RCI bookings made through February the previous year.
Repositioning cruises 2017-2018 Royal Caribbean ships relocation
Follows the complete list of RCI cruise ships’ one-way relocation itineraries with ports of call (dates of arrival and departure) and prices PP.
Adventure of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Allure of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Fort Lauderdale FL.
Anthem of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from New York City.
Brilliance of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- 2017 April 17 – 14-day Transatlantic from Tampa FL to Barcelona, visiting San Juan (20), Ponta Delgada (27), Malaga (29), Ibiza (30) – from $700 pp.
- 2017 November 9 – 14-day Transatlantic from Barcelona to Tampa, visiting Malaga (11), Funchal (13), San Juan (20) – from $700.
Empress of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- In the end of April 2016, the former Pullmantur Empress ship joined the Royal Caribbean’s fleet as “Empress of the Seas”. The ship was relocated from the Mediterranean to its new home-port Miami FL. The RCI Empress itinerary program includes short (4- and 5-day) Caribbean cruises out of Miami, visiting Bahamas and Mexico.
- On April 30, 2017 Empress of the Seas will begin round-trip sailings from Tampa FL.
Enchantment of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Miami FL.
Explorer of the Seas – Transpacific (Australia-USA Alaska)
- 2017 April 22 – 24-day from Sydney to Seattle, visiting Isle of Pines (25); Noumea (26); Mystery Island (27); Suva (29-30); Kailua Kona (May 07); Lahaina (Maui, 08); Honolulu (Oahu, 09) – from $2130.
- 2017 October 6 – 22-day from Seattle to Sydney (with Hawaii) – from N/A.
- 2018 April 22 – 23-day from Sydney to Seattle (with Hawaii) – from $1890 pp.
Freedom of the Seas – Transatlantic (Florida-Europe)
- 2017 April 23 – 14-day Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona, visiting Lisbon (May 02), Cadiz (03), Malaga (04), Palma De Mallorca (06) – from $740 pp.
- 2017 October 22 – 14-day Transatlantic from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale, visiting Cadiz (24), Tenerife (26), Gran Canaria (27), St Cruz De La Palma (28) – from $800 pp.
Grandeur of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Baltimore.
Harmony of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Fort Lauderdale FL.
Independence of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- 2017 April 13 – 15-day Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale FL to Southampton UK, visiting Labadee (15), San Juan (16), St Thomas (17), Basseterre (18), Philipsburg (19) – from $950 pp.
- 2017 October 29 – 15-day Transatlantic from Southampton UK to Fort Lauderdale FL, visiting Philipsburg (07), Basseterre (08), St Thomas (09), San Juan (10), Labadee (11) – prices from $1220.
Jewel of the Seas – Transatlantic (Florida-Europe)
- 2017 April 23 – 13-day Transatlantic from Puerto Rico (San Juan) to Rome, visiting St Cruz De La Palma (29), Tenerife (30), Gran Canaria (May 01), Gibraltar (03), Alicante (04) – from $840 pp.
- 2017 November 6 – 13-day Transatlantic from Rome to Puerto Rico (San Juan), visiting Valencia (08), Lisbon (10), Ponta Delgada (12) – from $650.
Legend of the Seas – Transpacific (Australia-Asia), Suez Canal
- 2017 February 20 – 11-day from Brisbane to Singapore, visiting Cairns (22-23), Darwin (26-27) – prices from $980 pp.
- 2017 March 3 – 10-day from Singapore to Dubai, visiting Penang (04), Cochin (08), Mumbai (10) – prices from N/A.
- 2017 March 13 – 13-day Suez Canal from Dubai to Barcelona, visiting Piraeus (Athens, 22), La Valletta (24) – from N/A.
- In spring 2017, the Legend of the Seas ship will be transfered and will start sailing as TUI Discovery 2 from Malaga, Spain.
Liberty of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Fort Galveston TX.
Majesty of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas.
Mariner of the Seas – Singapore-China
- 2017 March 30 – 10-day from Singapore to Shanghai, visiting Ho Chi Minh City (Apr 1), Nha Trang (02), Hong Kong (04-05), Naha (07) – prices from $1380 pp.
- 2017 October 7 – 9-day from Shanghai to Singapore, visiting Xiamen (09), Hong Kong (10), Ho Chi Minh City (13-14) – from $900 pp.
- 2018 March 19 – 9-day from Singapore to Shanghai, visiting Ho Chi Minh City (21), Hong Kong (24-25), Xiamen (26) – prices from $980 pp.
Navigator Of The Seas – Transatlantic (Florida-UK-Florida)
- 2017 April 28 – 14-day Transatlantic from Miami FL to Southampton, visiting Ponta Delgada (05), Lisbon (07), Vigo (08), La Coruna (09), Le Havre (Paris, 11) – from $730 pp.
- 2017 November 6 – 13-day Transatlantic from Southampton to Miami, visiting Boston (13), New York City (14), Port Canaveral (18) – prices from $760 pp.
Oasis of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Port Canaveral to the Caribbean.
Ovation Of The Seas – Asia-Australia
In April 2016, right after its launch, the Ovation ship was re-positioned from Europe to Asia (China). In 2017, the ship will also operate Australia-based itineraries.
- 2017 February 20 – 14-day from Sydney to Singapore, visiting Brisbane (22), Darwin (28), Klang (Kuala Lumpur, Mar 6) – prices from $1350 pp.
- 2017 November 23 – 14-day Singapore to Sydney, visiting Fremantle (29), Adelaide (Dec 3), Hobart (05) – $1380 pp.
- 2018 March 26 – 14-day from Sydney to Singapore, visiting Brisbane (28), Darwin (Apr 3), Klang (Kuala Lumpur, 08) – prices from $1450 pp.
Quantum of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Shanghai, China.
Radiance of the Seas – Transpacific (Australia-Hawaii-Alaska)
- 2017 April 18 – 18-day from Sydney to Honolulu, visiting Picton (21); Wellington (22); Papeete (27); Moorea (28); Bora Bora (29) – from $2240 pp.
- 2017 May 5 – 12-day from Honolulu to Vancouver, visiting Kailua Kona (06); Hilo (07); Nawiliwili (08-09); Lahaina (10-11) – from N/A.
- 2017 September 8 – 11-day from Vancouver to Honolulu, visiting Lahaina (Maui, 14-15), Hilo (16), Kailua Kona (17), Nawiliwili (Kauai, 18) – prices from $1440 pp.
- 2017 September 19 – 18-day Honolulu to Sydney (with New Zealand) – from N/A.
- 2018 April 17 – 16-day Sydney to Honolulu (with French Polynesia) – from $2030 pp.
- 2018 May 3 – 10-day from Honolulu to Vancouver, visiting Lahaina (04), Kailua Kona (05), Nawiliwili (06), Hilo (07) – from $1490 pp.
Rhapsody of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- 2017 April 29 – 14-day Transatlantic from Tampa to Barcelona, visiting Key West (30), Philipsburg (May 3), Spain (Malaga, 11, Cartagena, 12) – prices from $650 pp.
- 2017 November 5 – 14-day Transatlantic from Barcelona to Tampa, visiting Arrecife (08), Gran Canaria (09), St Cruz De La Palma (10), Coco Cay (17) – prices from $620 pp.
Serenade of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-USA), Boston to Florida
- 2017 April 17 – 16-day Transatlantic USA to Europe (from Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen), visiting Ponta Delgada (24), Cork (27), Le Havre (Paris, 29), Zeebrugge (Bruges, 30), Amsterdam (May 01) – from $1330.
- 2017 August 26 – 15-day Transatlantic Europe to USA (from Copenhagen to Boston), visiting Oslo (27), Kristiansand (28), Reykjavik (31), Akureyri (Sept 02), Halifax (08) – prices from $1650.
- 2017 October 20 – 12-day from Boston to Fort Lauderdale, visiting St Thomas (24), Philipsburg (25), Castries (26), Willemstad (28), Oranjestad (29) – from $1020 pp.
Symphony of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-USA)
- Symphony is a new (Oasis-class) ship that enters service in Spring 2018.
- 2018 October 28 – 12-day Transatlantic Europe to USA (from Barcelona to Miami), visiting along the route only Malaga, Spain (Oct 30), arrives in Miami on Nov 9. Prices are from $1150 pp.
Vision of the Seas – Suez Canal (Venice-Dubai), Transatlantic
- 2017 April 3 – 16-day Suez Canal (from Dubai to Venice), visiting Muscat (04); Aqaba (10); Suez Canal (11-12); Ashdod (13); Haifa (14); Piraeus (Athens, 16) – from $1010.
- 2017 April 30 – 10-day from Barcelona to Amsterdam, visiting Cartagena (May 01), Gibraltar (02), Lisbon (03), Guernsey (06), Le Havre (Paris, 07), Zeebrugge (Bruges, 09) – from $1020 pp.
- 2017 July 21 – 11-day from Amsterdam to Copenhagen, visiting Warnemunde (23), Tallinn (25), St Petersburg (26-27), Helsinki (28), Stockholm (29) – from $1450 pp.
- 2017 August 22 – 16-day Transatlantic from Copenhagen to New York City, visiting Skagen (23), Kristiansand (24), Stavanger (25), Lerwick (26), Reykjavik (28-29), Akureyri (30-31), St Johns (Sep 4) – from N/A.
- 2017 October 23 – 14-day from New York City to Galveston, visiting Labadee (26), Kralendijk (28), Willemstad (29), Oranjestad (30), George Town (Nov 1), Cozumel (02), Costa Maya (03), Progreso (04) – $1010 pp.
Voyager of the Seas – Transpacific (Australia-Asia)
- 2017 April 19 – 14-day from Australia to Asia (Sydney to Singapore), visiting Brisbane (21); Airlie Beach (23); Yorky’s (24); Port Douglas (25); Darwin (28) – from N/A.
- 2017 October 18 – 10-day Singapore to Fremantle Australia, visiting Klang (Kuala Lumpur, 19), Langkawi (20), Phuket (21) – $1300 pp.
- 2017 October 28 – 16-day Fremantle Australia to Sydney, visiting Adelaide (Nov 1), Melbourne (03), Fjordland National Park (06), Dunedin (07), Akaroa (08), Picton (09), Wellington (10) – $1850 pp.
- 2018 April 16 – 14-day from Sydney to Singapore, visiting Brisbane (18), Airlie Beach (20), Yorky’s (21), Darwin (25) – prices from $1570 pp.
Best luck with your Royal Caribbean repositioning cruises deals! Enjoy the RCCL’s one-way specials and their excitingly-low prices, and always happy vacations with “the biggest ship” line!