Royal Caribbean “Repositioning Cruises” 2017-2018 Royal Caribbean ships with one-way itineraries (Spring and Fall ship relocation deals) belong to the following main categories:
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic cruises – from Florida to Europe (Mediterranean and Baltic) and the reverse Europe to Florida and New York.
- Royal Caribbean repositioning cruises to/from Alaska-Australia – RCCL Radiance and RCCL Rhapsody ships Vancouver BC and Seattle WA relocation deals.
- Royal Caribbean Panama Canal cruises – between Florida and California.
- Royal Caribbean ships repositioning in Asia and USA East Coast (Canada-Florida-New York), also including Suez Canal transition routes.
Royal Caribbean Repositioning
Royal Caribbean repositioning ships offer new one-way cruise itinerary options for the regions of East Asia (Singapore-China), Europe-Asia transition, and also on Asia-Australia routes.
On the USA East Coast there is another set of repositioning deals on voyages departing from Boston and Baltimore to Florida in Fall. In late Spring are operated one-way itinerary departing from Puerto Rico to Boston, while in the Western Caribbean there are Miami-Panama and Puerto Rico to Tampa trips.
Royal Caribbean Transatlantic cruise ships offer seasonal Atlantic Ocean crossings between Europe and USA (Florida, New Orleans, Boston MA). To the “ocean crossings” group belong also the Radiance and Rhapsody ships relocation cruise deals from Alaska (Fall) and Australia (Spring) all of which visit Hawaii en route.
Royal Caribbean Repositioning Cruise Deals Prices
Royal Caribbean repositioning cruise deals are on sale as low-season discount specials. These are operated each year (predominantly during Spring and Fall). As specials they offer always one-way (usually longer) itineraries and some of the world’s top vacation travel destinations to choose from.
Another feature of the RCCL repositioning deals are their inexpensive to most cheap prices. Royal Caribbean transition cruises are the absolutely best chance for first-time “cruisers to be” to sample this line’s ships – which are the world’s largest passenger ships ever built. During the low- and off-season times, travelers can enjoy some of the lowest Royal Caribbean prices possible. Our information sources are the line’s website RoyalCaribbean.com and the RCCL ships itineraries at CruiseMapper.com
Along with all Royal Caribbean one-way cruise ships and their departure dates, this survey also shows RCCL prices Per Person. They are in USD, and based on double occupancy. These are the cheapest Royal Caribbean rates for the ship’s lowest Interior cabins. Keep in mind that all prices are suggestive and (although regularly updated) they may change due to availability.
RCI repositioning deals 2017-2018 offers
For the 2017-2018 season, RCI ship reposition deals on cruises leaving out of Australian ports to Hawaii and Asia (Singapore – excluding all China itineraries) offer the following discounts and perks:
- Up to 50% discount pricing is offered for the second passenger booked in the same cabin/suite
- 50% Reduced Deposit is applicable to cruise bookings made 70+ days prior to departure.
- Onboard credit is offered for itineraries that include ports in Australia, New Zealand, Transpacific (via Hawaii) and Asia relocation cruises starting between 2016 (January 3) and 2017 (April 22). The shipboard credit amount varies by cabin grade as follows: Interior and Oceanview (USD 200 per cabin), Balcony (USD 300 per cabin), Suite (USD 500 per cabin).
- The RCI promotion “Buy One Get One Up To 50% off” is combinable only with standard pricing, Crown & Anchor (loyalty program) discounts and Next Cruise (onboard booking) offers. This promotion excludes deals with group pricing, cruise tour pricing or any other offers, promotions or restricted/exclusive pricing – unless otherwise stated.
- Note: These offers were valid for RCI bookings made through Feb 27, 2016.
Repositioning cruises 2017-2018 Royal Caribbean ships relocation
Follows the complete list of RCI cruise ships’ one-way relocation itineraries with ports of call (dates of arrival and departure) and prices PP.
Brilliance of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- April 17 – 14-day Transatlantic from Tampa FL to Barcelona, visiting San Juan (20), Ponta Delgada (27), Malaga (29), Ibiza (30) – from $700 pp.
- November 09 – 14-day Transatlantic from Barcelona to Tampa, visiting Malaga (11), Funchal (13), San Juan (20) – from $700.
Empress of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- In the end of April 2016, the former Pullmantur Empress ship joined the Royal Caribbean’s fleet as “Empress of the Seas”. The ship was relocated from the Mediterranean to its new home-port Miami FL. The RCI Empress itinerary program includes short (4- and 5-day) Caribbean cruises out of Miami, visiting Bahamas and Mexico.
- More information coming soon.
Explorer of the Seas – Transpacific (Australia-USA Alaska)
- April 22 – 24-day from Sydney to Seattle, visiting Isle of Pines (25); Noumea (26); Mystery Island (27); Suva (29-30); Kailua Kona (May 07); Lahaina (Maui, 08); Honolulu (Oahu, 09) – from $2060.
- October 06 – 22-day from Seattle to Sydney (with Hawaii) – tba.
- April 22 – 23-day from Sydney to Seattle (with Hawaii) – tba.
Freedom of the Seas – Transatlantic (Florida-Europe)
- April 23 – 14-day Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona, visiting Lisbon (May 02), Cadiz (03), Malaga (04), Palma De Mallorca (06) – from $800 pp.
- October 22 – 14-day Transatlantic from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale, visiting Cadiz (24), Tenerife (26), Gran Canaria (27), St Cruz De La Palma (28) – from $770 pp.
Harmony of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
Independence of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- April 13 – 15-day Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale FL to Southampton UK, visiting Labadee (15), San Juan (16), St Thomas (17), Basseterre (18), Philipsburg (19) – from $850 pp.
- October 29 – 15-day Transatlantic from Southampton UK to Fort Lauderdale FL, visiting Philipsburg (07), Basseterre (08), St Thomas (09), San Juan (10), Labadee (11) – prices from $1050.
Jewel of the Seas – Transatlantic (Florida-Europe)
- April 23 – 13-day Transatlantic from Puerto Rico (San Juan) to Rome, visiting St Cruz De La Palma (29), Tenerife (30), Gran Canaria (May 01), Gibraltar (03), Alicante (04) – from $650 pp.
- November 06 – 13-day Transatlantic from Rome to Puerto Rico (San Juan), visiting Valencia (08), Lisbon (10), Ponta Delgada (12) – from $610.
Legend of the Seas – Transpacific (Asia-Australia)
- April 09 – 18-day from Brisbane to Hong Kong, visiting Airlie Beach (11); Cairns (12); Darwin (15); Bali (18); Kotakinabulu (22); Puerto Princesa (23); Manila (25) – from $1500.
- April 27 – 7-day from Hong Kong to Singapore, visiting Sanya (28), Nha Trang (30), Ho Chi Minh City (May 01) – from $510 pp.
- May 04 – 14-day from Singapore to Dubai, visiting Klang (Kuala Lumpur, 05), Phuket (06), Colombo (09), Cochin (11), Mangalore (12), Mormugao (Goa, 13), Mumbai (14) – from $900 pp.
- May 18 – 16-day Suez Canal from Dubai to Venice, visiting Muscat (19), Aqaba (25), Suez Canal (26), Ashdod (28), Haifa (29), Piraeus (Athens, 31) – from $900 pp.
Mariner of the Seas – Asia (China to Singapore)
Navigator Of The Seas – Transatlantic (Florida-UK-Florida)
- April 28 – 14-day Transatlantic from Miami FL to Southampton, visiting Ponta Delgada (05), Lisbon (07), Vigo (08), La Coruna (09), Le Havre (Paris, 11) – from $930 pp.
- November 06 – 13-day Transatlantic from Southampton to Miami, visiting Boston (13), New York City (14), Port Canaveral (18) – prices from $830 pp.
Ovation Of The Seas – Asia repositioning
Beginning operations in April 2016, the new RCI Ovation ship will be re-positioned to China. More details as dates and ports of call will be officially announced later.
- November 23 – 7-day from Hong Kong to Singapore, visiting Sanya (24), Da Nang (25),Ho Chi Minh City (27) – from $640 pp.
- January 23 – 14-day from Sydney to Singapore, visiting Brisbane (25), Darwin (31), Klang (Kuala Lumpur, Feb 05).
- November 23 – 14-day Singapore to Sydney – tba.
- June 12 – 12-day Singapore to Beijing – tba.
Radiance of the Seas – Transpacific (Australia-Hawaii-Alaska)
- April 18 – 18-day from Sydney to Honolulu, visiting Picton (21); Wellington (22); Papeete (27); Moorea (28); Bora Bora (29) – from $1890 pp.
- May 05 – 12-day from Honolulu to Vancouver, visiting Kailua Kona (06); Hilo (07); Nawiliwili (08-09); Lahaina (10-11) – from $1210 pp.
- September 19 – 19-day Honolulu to Sydney (with New Zealand) – tba.
- April 17 – 17-day Sydney to Honolulu (with French Polynesia) – tba.
Rhapsody of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- April 29 – 16-day Transatlantic from Tampa to Rome, visiting Key West (30), Canary Islands (Tenerife, May 9, Arrecife, May 10), Spain (Malaga, 12, Cartagena, 13) to Rome (Civitavecchia, May 15) – prices from $870 pp.
Serenade of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-USA), Boston to Florida
- April 17 – 16-day Transatlantic USA to Europe (from Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen), visiting Ponta Delgada (24), Cork (27), Le Havre (Paris, 29), Zeebrugge (Bruges, 30), Amsterdam (May 01) – from $1100.
- August 26 – 15-day Transatlantic Europe to USA (from Copenhagen to Boston), visiting Oslo (27), Kristiansand (28), Reykjavik (31), Akureyri (Sept 02), Halifax (08) – prices from $1400.
Vision of the Seas – Suez Canal (Venice-Dubai)
- November 26 – 16-day Suez Canal from Venice to Dubai, visiting Piraeus (Athens, 29), Haifa (Dec 01), Ashdod (02), Suez Canal (03), Salalah (08) – from $670 pp.
- April 03 – 16-day Suez Canal (from Dubai to Venice), visiting Muscat (04); Aqaba (10); Suez Canal (11-12); Ashdod (13); Haifa (14); Piraeus (Athens, 16) – from $850.
- April 30 – 10-day from Barcelona to Amsterdam, visiting Cartagena (May 01), Gibraltar (02), Lisbon (03), Guernsey (06), Le Havre (Paris, 07), Zeebrugge (Bruges, 09) – from $900 pp.
- September 01 – 14-day from Copenhagen to Barcelona, visiting Amsterdam (03), Zeebrugge (Bruges, 04), Bilbao (06&07), Porto (09), Lisbon (10), Gibraltar (11), Cartagena (12), Ibiza (13), Valencia (14) – from $1300 pp.
Voyager of the Seas – Transpacific (Australia-Asia)
- April 19 – 14-day from Australia to Asia (Sydney to Singapore), visiting Brisbane (21); Airlie Beach (23); Yorky’s (24); Port Douglas (25); Darwin (28) – from $1150 pp.
- October 18 – 10-day Singapore to Fremantle Australia – tba.
- April 16 – 14-day from Sydney to Singapore – tba.
Best luck with your Royal Caribbean repositioning cruises deals! Enjoy the RCCL’s one-way specials and their excitingly-low prices, and always happy vacations with “the biggest ship” line!