Royal Caribbean “Repositioning Cruises” 2018-2019 Royal Caribbean ships with one-way itineraries (Spring and Fall ship relocation deals) belong to the following main categories:
- Royal Caribbean Transatlantic cruises – from Florida to Europe (Mediterranean and Baltic) and the reverse Europe to Florida and New York.
- Royal Caribbean repositioning cruises to/from Alaska-Australia – RCCL Radiance and RCCL Rhapsody ships Vancouver BC and Seattle WA relocation deals.
- Royal Caribbean Panama Canal cruises – between Florida and California.
- Royal Caribbean ships repositioning in Asia and USA East Coast (Canada-Florida-New York), also including Suez Canal transition routes.
Royal Caribbean Repositioning
Royal Caribbean repositioning ships offer new one-way cruise itinerary options for the regions of East Asia (Singapore-China), Europe-Asia transition, and also on Asia-Australia routes.
On the USA East Coast there is another set of repositioning deals on voyages departing from Boston and Baltimore to Florida in Fall. In late Spring are operated one-way itinerary departing from Puerto Rico to Boston, while in the Western Caribbean there are Miami-Panama and Puerto Rico to Tampa trips.
Royal Caribbean Transatlantic cruise ships offer seasonal Atlantic Ocean crossings between Europe and USA (Florida, New Orleans, Boston MA). To the “ocean crossings” group belong also the Radiance and Rhapsody ships relocation cruise deals from Alaska (Fall) and Australia (Spring) all of which visit Hawaii en route.
Royal Caribbean Repositioning Cruise Deals Prices
Royal Caribbean repositioning cruise deals are on sale as low-season discount specials. These are operated each year (predominantly during Spring and Fall). As specials they offer always one-way (usually longer) itineraries and some of the world’s top vacation travel destinations to choose from.
Another feature of the RCCL repositioning deals are their inexpensive to most cheap prices. Royal Caribbean transition cruises are the absolutely best chance for first-time “cruisers to be” to sample this line’s ships – which are the world’s largest passenger ships ever built. During the low- and off-season times, travelers can enjoy some of the lowest Royal Caribbean prices possible. Our information sources are the line’s website RoyalCaribbean.com and the RCCL ships itineraries at CruiseMapper.com
Along with all Royal Caribbean one-way cruise ships and their departure dates, this survey also shows RCCL prices Per Person. They are in USD, and based on double occupancy. These are the cheapest Royal Caribbean rates for the ship’s lowest Interior cabins. Keep in mind that all prices are suggestive and (although regularly updated) they may change due to availability.
RCI repositioning deals 2018-2019 offers
For the 2018-2019 season, RCI ship reposition deals on cruises leaving out of Australian ports to Hawaii and Asia (Singapore – excluding all China itineraries) offer the following discounts and perks:
- Up to 50% discount pricing is offered for the second passenger booked in the same cabin/suite
- 50% Reduced Deposit is applicable to cruise bookings made 70+ days prior to departure.
- Onboard credit is offered for itineraries that include ports in Australia, New Zealand, Transpacific (via Hawaii) and Asia relocation itineraries. The shipboard credit amount varies by cabin grade as follows: Interior and Oceanview (USD 200 per cabin), Balcony (USD 300 per cabin), Suite (USD 500 per cabin).
- The RCI promotion “Buy One Get One Up To 50% off” is combinable only with standard pricing, Crown & Anchor (loyalty program) discounts and Next Cruise (onboard booking) offers. This promotion excludes deals with group pricing, cruise tour pricing or any other offers, promotions or restricted/exclusive pricing – unless otherwise stated.
- Note: These offers are usually valid for RCI bookings made through February the previous year.
Repositioning cruises 2018-2019 Royal Caribbean ships relocation
Follows the complete list of RCI cruise ships’ one-way relocation itineraries with ports of call (dates of arrival and departure) and prices PP.
Adventure of the Seas
- 2018 May 5 – 5-day from San Juan Puerto Rico to NYC (Cape Liberty New Jersey), visiting Philipsburg (06) – prices from $450 pp.
- 2018 September 28 – 10-day from New York City to Quebec City, visiting Bar Harbor (30), Portland (Oct 1), Saint John (02), Halifax (03), Sydney (05), Charlottetown (06) – from $1530 pp.
- 2018 October 8 – 13-day from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale, visiting Charlottetown (11), Sydney (12), Halifax (13), Saint John (14), Bar Harbor (15), Portland (16), Boston (17), Port Canaveral (20) – $1530 pp.
Allure of the Seas
The ship offers round-trip cruises from Fort Lauderdale FL until November 5, 2018 when it repositions to Miami FL.
Anthem of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from New York City.
Brilliance of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- 2018 April 5 – 15-day Transatlantic from Tampa to Amsterdam, visiting Ponta Delgada (13), Cork (16), Dublin (17), Waterford (18) – prices from $1490 pp.
- 2018 September 1 – 16-day Transatlantic from Amsterdam to Tampa, visiting Waterford (03), Dublin (04), Belfast (05), Cork (06), Ponta Delgada (09) – $1310 pp.
Empress of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- In the end of April 2016, the former Pullmantur Empress ship joined the Royal Caribbean’s fleet as “Empress of the Seas”. The ship was relocated from the Mediterranean to its new home-port Miami FL. The RCI Empress itinerary program includes short (4- and 5-day) Caribbean cruises out of Miami, visiting Bahamas and Mexico.
- On April 30, 2017 Empress of the Seas began round-trip sailings from Tampa FL until November 12, 2017 when it repositioned to Miami FL. On May 9, 2018 Empress of the Seas continues with round-trip sailings from Tampa FL until November 5, 2018 when it repositions to Fort Lauderdale FL.
Enchantment of the Seas
The ship offers round-trip cruises from Miami FL until June 23, 2018 when it repositions to Galveston TX.
Explorer of the Seas – Transpacific (Australia-USA Alaska)
- 2018 April 22 – 23-day from Sydney to Seattle (with Hawaii) – from $1990 pp.
- 2018 October 5 – 21-day from Seattle to Sydney, visiting Honolulu (11), Lahaina (Maui, 12), Suva (20), Vila (22), Mystery Island (23), Noumea (24) – prices from $2530 pp.
- 2019 April 23 – 23-day from Sydney to Seattle (with Hawaii) – from $2330 pp.
Freedom of the Seas – Transatlantic (Florida-Europe)
- 2018 May 5 – 7-day from Fort Lauderdale Florida to San Juan Puerto Rico, visiting Bahamas (Nassau), St Maarten (Philipsburg) and St Thomas (Charlotte Amalie) – from $660 pp.
- Between 2018 May and 2019 March, the ship will be homeported in San Juan for 7-day roundtrips to Southern Caribbean..
Grandeur of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Baltimore.
Harmony of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Fort Lauderdale FL.
Independence of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- 2018 May 5 – Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale FL to Southampton UK, visiting Cork, Ireland (13) – prices from N/A.
- 2018 October 28 – 14-day Transatlantic from Southampton UK to Fort Lauderdale FL, visiting Philipsburg (06), St Thomas (11), San Juan (10), Labadee (11) – prices from $1300 pp.
Jewel of the Seas – Transatlantic (Florida-Europe)
- 2018 May 6 – 14-day Transatlantic from Puerto Rico (San Juan) to Rome, visiting St Cruz De La Palma (12), Tenerife (13), Gran Canaria (14), Gibraltar (16), Alicante (17), Valencia (18) – $1560 pp.
- 2018 November 5 – 12-day Transatlantic from Rome to Puerto Rico (San Juan), visiting Valencia (07), Lisbon (09), Ponta Delgada (11) – from $890.
Liberty of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Galveston TX.
Majesty of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas.
Mariner of the Seas – Singapore-China, Suez Canal
- In 2018 Mariner will be redeployed from Asia to Caribbean (homeport Miami Florida) with a “Global Odyssey” cruise – repositioning segments Singapore-Dubai; Dubai-Barcelona (Suez Canal) and Barcelona-Miami (Transatlantic).
- 2018 April 9 – 13-day from Singapore to Dubai, visiting Phuket (11), Cochin (15), Mormugao (Goa, 17), Muscat (20) – prices from $970 pp.
- 2018 April 22 – 15-day Suez Canal from Dubai to Barcelona, visiting Aqaba (29), Suez Canal (30), Ashdod (May 2), Chania (04) – $890 pp.
- 2018 May 7 – 13-day Transatlantic from Barcelona to Miami, visiting Valencia (08), Gibraltar (10), Funchal (12) – prices from $810 pp.
Navigator Of The Seas – Transatlantic (Florida-UK-Florida)
- 2018 April 22 – 14-day Transatlantic from Miami to Southampton, visiting Ponta Delgada (29), Lisbon (May 1), Vigo (02), La Coruna (03), Le Havre (Paris, 05) – $1300 pp.
- As of November 18, 2018 Navigator of the Seas continues sailing out of Miami FL.
Oasis of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Port Canaveral to the Caribbean.
Ovation Of The Seas – Asia-Australia
In April 2016, right after its launch, the Ovation ship was re-positioned from Europe to Asia (China). In 2017, the ship also operates Australia-based itineraries.
- 2018 March 26 – 14-day from Sydney to Singapore, visiting Brisbane (28), Darwin (Apr 3), Klang (Kuala Lumpur, 08) – prices from $2250 pp.
- 2018 April 14 – 12-day from Singapore to Tianjin, visiting Ho Chi Minh City (16), Da Nang (18), Hong Kong (20&21), Incheon (24) – $2460 pp.
- 2018 October 7 – 12-day from Tianjin to Singapore, visiting Naha (10), Keelung (11), Hong Kong (13), Manila (15), Boracay (16) – from $1680 pp.
- 2019 March 30 – 14-day from Sydney to Singapore, visiting Brisbane (Apr 1), Darwin (07), Klang (Kuala Lumpur, 12) – $2210 pp.
Quantum of the Seas
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and offers round-trip cruises from Shanghai, China.
Radiance of the Seas – Transpacific (Australia-Hawaii-Alaska)
- 2018 April 17 – 16-day Sydney to Honolulu (with French Polynesia) – from N/A.
- 2018 May 3 – 10-day from Honolulu to Vancouver, visiting Lahaina (04), Kailua Kona (05), Nawiliwili (06), Hilo (07) – from $2410 pp.
- 2018 September 7 – 10-day from Vancouver to Honolulu, visiting Lahaina (Maui, 13), Hilo (14), Kailua Kona (15), Nawiliwili (Kauai, 16) – $1870 pp.
- 2018 September 17 – 19-day from Honolulu to Sydney, visiting Papeete (23), Moorea (24), Bora Bora (25), Wellington (Oct 2), Picton (03) – $4060 pp.
- 2019 April 18 – 18-day Sydney to Honolulu (with French Polynesia) – from $2960 pp.
- 2019 May 5 – 12-day from Honolulu to Vancouver, visiting Nawiliwili (Kauai, 06&07), Kailua Kona (08), Lahaina (Maui, 09&10), Hilo (11) – from $2140 pp.
Rhapsody of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- 2018 May 6 – 14-day Transatlantic from Tampa to Barcelona, visiting Key West (07), St Cruz De La Palma (15), Tenerife (16), Malaga (18) – from $1560 pp.
- 2018 December 8 – 14-day Transatlantic from Barcelona to Tampa, visiting Arrecife (11), Gran Canaria (12), St Cruz De La Palma (13), Coco Cay (20) – prices from $1020 pp.
Serenade of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-USA), Boston to Florida
- 2018 April 20 – 16-day Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen, visiting Ponta Delgada (27), Cork (30), Le Havre (Paris, May 2), Zeebrugge (Bruges, 03), Amsterdam (04) – $2150 pp.
- In September 2018 Serenade repositions to Boston.
- 2018 October 28 – 12-day from Boston to Fort Lauderdale, visiting Philipsburg (Nov 1), St Johns (02), Bridgetown (03), Willemstad (05), Oranjestad (06) – $1500 pp.
Symphony of the Seas – Transatlantic (Europe-USA)
- Symphony is a new (Oasis-class) ship that enters service in Spring 2018.
- 2018 October 28 – 12-day Transatlantic Europe to USA (from Barcelona to Miami), visiting along the route only Malaga, Spain (Oct 30), arrives in Miami on Nov 9. Prices are from $1530 pp.
Vision of the Seas – Suez Canal (Venice-Dubai), Transatlantic
- 2018 April 16 – 16-day Transatlantic from Galveston to Barcelona, visiting San Juan (20), Ponta Delgada (26), Malaga (29), Alicante (30), Palma De Mallorca (May 1) – prices from $1190 pp.
- 2018 October 18 – 13-day Transatlantic from Barcelona to Miami, visiting Cartagena (19), Malaga (20), Ponta Delgada (24), Nassau (30) – from $800 pp.
- 2018 November 13 – 16-day Panama Canal from Miami to Los Angeles, visiting Cartagena (16), Colon (17), Panama Canal (18), Puntarenas (20), Puerto Quetzal (22), Huatulco (23), Puerto Vallarta (25), Cabo San Lucas (26) – from $2990 pp.
- 2018 November 29 – 16-day Panama Canal from Los Angeles to New Orleans, visiting Cabo San Lucas (Dec 1), Puerto Vallarta (02), Puerto Quetzal (05), Puntarenas (07), Panama Canal (09), Colon (10), Cartagena (11)- from $3050 pp.
Voyager of the Seas – Transpacific (Australia-Asia)
- 2018 April 16 – 14-day from Sydney to Singapore, visiting Brisbane (18), Airlie Beach (20), Yorky’s (21), Darwin (25) – prices from $2250 pp.
Best luck with your Royal Caribbean repositioning cruises deals! Enjoy the RCCL’s one-way specials and their excitingly-low prices, and always happy vacations with “the biggest ship” line!