NCL Norwegian “Repositioning Cruises” 2020 and 2021 NCL cruise ships with one-way itineraries (Spring and Fall ship relocation deals) belong to the following categories:
- NCL Norwegian Transatlantic cruise crossings – between Florida and Europe (to/from Mediterranean and Baltic ports)
- NCL Norwegian Panama Canal cruise transition – with departures from California (Los Angeles) and Florida (Miami, Tampa), Texas (Houston) and Louisiana (New Orleans).
- NCL Norwegian Cruise Lines Alaska ships repositioning – with Seattle and Vancouver as ports for departures (in Fall) and arrivals (in Spring) when NCL ships reposition from the Caribbean and California.
NCL Norwegian Cruise Line Repositioning
Spring and Fall. NCL repositioning cruises are specials offered each year as low-season discount deals. Their best feature is the cheapest prices on exclusively one-way itinerary deals operated virtually always during the Spring and Fall months. Our information sources are the line’s official website NCL.eu and the NCL ships itineraries at CruiseMapper.com
These are some hints and tips on booking your NCL relocation cruise deals:
- For better cabin availability. Early booking is advisable only on the most popular sailings. These are the NCL cruises through the Panama Canal (transition Florida-California-Florida). We recommend booking early also the short USA West Coast (Pacific Coastal) cruises between Vancouver and Los Angeles. These short deals offer the cheapest NCL Alaskan vacations, with have a huge demand from travelers of all ages.
- For the lowest prices. Last minute deals on NCL reposition cruises are the best option. Such “not so desperately wanted” itineraries are the NCL Trans-Atlantic crossings between Europe and the USA. Some of those are really long as duration (up to a month in length) when combined with the Mediterranean, Baltic or Caribbean itineraries.
NCL Norwegian Repositioning Cruise Deals Prices
Besides the above-described specials, the most unique NCL ships relocation deals are on the newest Norwegian ship Escape (2015). Since most of the new cruise ships are built in European shipyards, they often offer Transatlantic one-way cruise crossing from Europe to USA. The Inaugural Transatlantic crossings are truly one-time-only offers – so do not hesitate to book your most memorable of all NCL voyages ever!
Why book Norwegian repositioning cruise deals? For one, it’s the cheapest vacation travel option. For two, it’s a rarely special opportunity to be on board some of the world’s most famous big cruise ships of our times. For three, these are low-season discounted deals on unique itineraries at the NCL’s lowest rates possible – not to be missed!
In this survey, we also show you prices on all Norwegian repositioning cruise ships. Know that all prices below (although regularly updated) are only suggestive, and subject to change. These are the NCL rates on the ship’s lowest category cabins (usually Inside), Per Person, in USD (double occupancy rates).
Repositioning Cruises 2020-2021 NCL ships relocation
Follows the complete list of NCL cruise ships’ one-way relocation itineraries with ports of call (dates of arrival and departure) and prices PP.
Norwegian Bliss – Alaska
- Starting May 10, 2020, the Norwegian Bliss ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport Seattle WA.
- 2020 October 12 – 6-day Alaska from Vancouver to Los Angeles, visiting Seattle (14), San Francisco (16) – prices from $450 pp.
- 2021 April 18 – 5-day Alaska from Los Angeles to Vancouver, visiting San Francisco (20), Victoria (22) – prices from $480 pp.
Norwegian Breakaway – Transatlantic
- 2019 November 23 – Norwegian Breakaway repositions to Port Canaveral for 7-day Caribbean sailings visiting Falmouth, George Town, Cozumel (Western Caribbean), and St.Thomas, Tortola, Great Stirrup Cay (Eastern Caribbean).
- Starting April 23, 2020 the Norwegian Breakaway ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport Miami Florida.
- Starting August 30, 2020 the Norwegian Breakaway ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport New York City.
- 2020 November 9 – 13-day from New York City to New Orleans, visiting Amber Cove (12), Kralendijk (14), Willemstad (15), Oranjestad (16), Falmouth (18), George Town (19), Cozumel (20) – prices from $990 pp.
- Starting April 13, 2021 the Norwegian Breakaway ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport Miami Florida.
- Starting August 24, 2021 the Norwegian Breakaway ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport New York City.
Norwegian Dawn – Boston-New Orleans, Caribbean
- Starting May 15, 2020 the Norwegian Dawn ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport Venice, Italy.
Norwegian Encore – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- Starting April 22, 2020 the Norwegian Encore ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport New York.
Norwegian Epic – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- 2019 November 22 – 16-day Transatlantic from Barcelona to San Juan, visiting Palma De Mallorca (23), Malaga (25), Cadiz (26), Funchal (28), Arrecife (29), Tenerife (30), Philipsburg (Dec 6), St Thomas (07) – prices from $1580 pp.
- Between November 23, 2019 and April 2020 the Norwegian Escape ship offers roundtrip 7-day Western Caribbean cruises from homeport Miami.
- Starting May 29, 2020 the Norwegian Escape ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport Copenhagen.
- Starting November 22, 2019 the Norwegian Gem ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport New York until May 1, 2020 when the ship again repositions to Boston.
Norwegian Getaway – Transatlantic
- 2020 April 23 – 15-day Transatlantic from New York to Rome, visiting Ponta Delgada (29), Lisbon (May 1), Cadiz (02), Malaga (03), Palma De Mallorca (04), Barcelona (05), Cannes (06), Livorno (Florence/Pisa, 07) – from $1100 pp.
Norwegian Jade – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- Starting May 12, 2019 the Norwegian Jade ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport Rome Italy.
Norwegian Jewel – Australia-Asia, Alaska (Seattle-Vancouver)
- Starting May 11, 2020 the Norwegian Jewel ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport Vancouver / Seward.
Norwegian Joy – Alaska
In April 2019, the ship is repositioned from China to USA (Shanghai to Seattle WA) to operate 7-day roundtrips. Repositioning cruises from Seattle to Los Angeles and the reverse (LA-Seattle) are also offered as NCL Joy starts year-round Mexican Riviera and Panama Canal itinerary program (2019-2020).
- Starting May 9, 2020 the Norwegian Joy ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport Seattle.
Norwegian Pearl – Panama Canal (Florida-California), Transatlantic
- Starting May 23, 2020 the Norwegian Pearl ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport New York.
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and sails out of Miami, Florida.
Norwegian Spirit – Suez Canal
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and sails in the Mediterranean out of Barcelona, Venice and Rome.
- 2020 February 10 – 21-day Suez Canal from Rome to Dubai, visiting Piraeus (Athens, 12), Kusadasi (Ephesus, 13), Rhodes (14), Limassol (15), Haifa (16, 17&18), Suez Canal (19), Safaga (20&21), Aqaba (22), Muscat (28), Khasab (29), Abu Dhabi (Mar 1) – prices from $2600 pp.
- 2020 March 2 – 20-day from Dubai to Cape Town, visiting Abu Dhabi (03), Fujairah (04), Muscat (05), Mahe (09&10), Nosy Be (12), Port Louis (14), Saint-Denis (15), Richard’s Bay (18), Port Elizabeth (20), Mossel Bay (21) – from $2900 pp.
- 2020 March 22 – 24-day from Cape Town to Singapore, visiting Mossel Bay (23), Port Elizabeth (24), Richard’s Bay (26), Saint-Denis (30), Port Louis (31), Mahe (Apr 3&4), Male (07), Phuket (11), Langkawi (12), Penang (13), Klang (Kuala Lumpur, 14) – from $3300 pp.
- 2020 April 15 – 16-day from Singapore to Yokohama, visiting Ho Chi Minh City (17), Hong Kong (20&21), Shanghai (23&24), Hiroshima (26), Kochi (27), Kobe (28&29), Shimizu (30) – prices from $2050 pp.
Norwegian Star – Transatlantic (Florida-Europe), Suez Canal (Europe-Dubai)
- Starting December 21, 2019, the Norwegian Star ship offers South America roundtrip departures from homeport Santiago / Buenos Aires.
Norwegian Sun – Panama Canal (Florida-Alaska-Vancouver), South America
- Starting April 15, 2019, the Norwegian Sun ship offers roundtrip departures from homeport Port Canaveral.
Pride of America
So far, the ship has no scheduled repositioning itineraries and sails in Hawaii, round-trip from Honolulu.
Best of luck booking your super cheap NCL Norwegian Cruise Line repositioning cruises – to enjoy the line’s most budget-friendly so cheap one-way travel vacation prices!