NCL Norwegian Cruise Line Repositioning Cruises 2014 Ships Relocation
Compare here all NCL Norwegian repositioning cruises 2014 Spring and Fall deals as prices, dates and itinerary. This is data on only one-way NCL repositioning cruises, which as deals belong to the following categories:
- NCL Norwegian Transatlantic cruises – crossings between Florida and Europe (to/from Mediterranean and Baltic ports)
- NCL Norwegian Panama Canal cruise (Spring and Fall) - transits with departures from California (Los Angeles) and Florida (Miami, Tampa), Texas (Houston) and Louisiana (New Orleans).
- NCL Norwegian Cruise Lines Alaska ships repositioning – with Seattle and Vancouver as ports for departures (in Fall) and arrivals (in Spring) from Caribbean and California.
NCL Norwegian Cruise Line Repositioning Cruises
Spring and Fall. NCL repositioning cruises are specials offered each year as low-season discount deals. Their best feature are the most cheap prices on exclusively one-way itinerary deals operated virtually always during the Spring and Fall months. Our information sources are the line’s official website NCL.eu and the NCL cruise ships schedules at ShipCruise.org.
These are some hints and tips on booking your NCL relocation cruise deals:
- For better cabin availability. Early booking is advisable only on the most popular sailings. These are the NCL cruises through Panama Canal (Florida-California-Florida). We recommend to book early also the short USA West Coast (Pacific Coastal) cruises between Vancouver and Los Angeles. These short deals offer the most cheap NCL Alaskan vacations, with have a huge demand from travelers of all ages.
- For the lowest prices. Last minute deals on NCL reposition cruises are the best option. Such “not so desperately wanted” itineraries are the NCL Trans-Atlantic crossings between Europe and USA. Some of those are really long as duration (up to a month in length) when combined with Mediterranean, Baltic or Caribbean itineraries.
NCL Norwegian Repositioning Cruise Deals Prices
Besides the above described specials, the most unique NCL ships relocation deals are on the newest Norwegian cruise ships – Breakaway (2013) and Getaway (2014). Since most of the new cruise ships are built in European shipyards, they also offer Transatlantic repositioning cruise crossing from Europe to USA. These are truly one-time-only offers – the Inaugural Transatlantic specials – so do not hesitate to book right now your most memorable NCL voyages ever!
Why to book Norwegian repositioning cruise deals? For one, it’s a most cheap vacation travel option. For two, it’s a rarely special opportunity to be on board some of the world’s most famous big cruise ships of our times. For three, these are low-season discounted deals on unique itineraries at the NCL’s lowest rates possible – not to be missed!
In this survey we also show you prices on all Know that all Norwegian repositioning cruises. Know that all prices below (although regularly updated) are only suggestive, and subject to change. These are the NCL rates on the ship’s lowest category cabins (usually Inside), Per Person, in USD (double occupancy rates).
NCL Norwegian Repositioning Cruises 2014 Spring-Fall NCL ships relocation (one way itineraries)
NCL Norwegian Dawn repositioning – Canada, Tampa, Boston, New Orleans
- Spring 2014 – April 20 – 19-day from Tampa to Boston (Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Tampa, Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, St Maarten, St Thomas) – from $1000.
- 2014 – April 27 – 12-day Tampa Florida to Boston with Southern Caribbean visiting Grand Cayman (29), Aruba (May 1), Curacao (2), St Maarten (4) and St Thomas (5), in Boston on May 9 - only from $600 pp. There’s also a 19-day itinerary combined with Bermuda (from $1160).
- Fall 2014 - November 7 – 14-day from Boston to New Orleans Louisiana, visiting Puerto Rico (Nov 11), Curacao (13), Aruba (14), Jamaica/Ocho Rios (16), Grand Cayman (17) and Mexico/Cozumel (18) – prices from $700.
NCL largest ship Norwegian Epic Transatlantic repositioning cruise from Miami, Florida to Europe/Mediterranean
Spring 2014 Transatlantic from Miami to Mediterranean
- April 20 – 18-day Miami to Barcelona with Western Caribbean (Jamaica/Ocho Rios, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Miami, Madeira) – from $1200). And 21-day combined with Mediterranean (Marseille and Palma) – from $1500.
- 2014 – April 27 – 11-day Miami – Barcelona visiting Madeira (May 5) – prices from from $500. And 17-day from Miami to Rome plus Naples (May 13) – from $1080.
Fall 2014 Transatlantic from Mediterranean to Florida
- October 19 – 28-day from Barcelona to Miami combined with Mediterranean and Caribbean. To visit Naples (21), Rome (22), Livorno (23), Cannes (24), Palma (25), Barcelona (26), Madeira (29), and Caribbean – St Maarten (Nov 5) and St Thomas (6), Miami (9), Jamaica/Ocho Rios (12), Grand Cayman (13) and Cozumel (14) – prices from $2200.
- October 22 – 25-day from Rome to Miami – from $1600.
- October 26 – 21-day from Barcelona to Miami with Western Caribbean ($1230) and 14-day stopping only in Madeira, St Maarten and USVI/St Thomas – from only $600.
The newest of NCL ships Norwegian Getaway 2014 Transatlantic repositioning from Europe to USA
- January 16 – 11-day from Holland to UK and Florida (departing from Rotterdam/Amsterdam to Southampton (Jan 17) and Miami (Jan 27) – prices from $1100.
- January 17 – 10-day from UK to Florida (Southampton to Miami) – from $1050.
NCL Norwegian Jewel Alaska repositioning – Panama Canal, Seattle-Vancouver
Spring 2014 Panama Canal from New Orleans to Alaska (Seattle-Vancouver)
- April 13 – 27-day New Orleans to Vancouver with Western Caribbean. To visit Cozumel (15), Belize (16), Roatan (17), Costa Maya (18), NOLA (20), Cartagena (24), Puntarenas (27), Puerto Chiapas (29), Huatulco (30), Vallarta (May 2), Cabo (3), LA (5), San Francisco (7), and Astoria OR (9), arriving in Vancouver on May 10 – prices from $1850.
- April 13 – 22-day New Orleans to Los Angeles – from $1480.
- April 20 – 27-day from New Orleans to Seattle with Alaska (Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Victoria BC) – prices from $1750.
- April 20 – 15-day New Orleans to Los Angeles (without Caribbean) – from $1000.
- 2014 – May 5 – 5-day cruise to Vancouver from LA (with San Francisco & Astoria – $350).
- 2014 – May 10 – 7-day from Vancouver to Seattle (from only $500).
Fall 2014 repositioning from Alaska to Houston Texas
- September 13 – 28-day from Seattle to Houston TX visiting Ketchikan (15), Tracy Arm (16), Skagway (17), Victoria (19), Vancouver (20), Astoria (21), San Francisco (23), LA (25), Cabo (28), Vallarta (29), Huatulco (Oct 1), Chiapas (2), Puntarenas (4), Cartagena (7), in Houston Texas on Oct 11 – prices from $2280.
- September 20 – 5-day from Vancouver to Los Angeles ($350), 21-day from Vancouver to Houston Texas ($1280), and 28-day combined with Western Caribbean (Cozumel, Belize, Roatan) – from $1750.
- September 25 – 16-day Panama Canal from Los Angeles to Houston TX ($1050), and 23-day combined with Caribbean ($1400).
NCL Norwegian Pearl Alaska repositioning (Panama Canal, Seattle-Vancouver-Seattle)
Spring 2014 to Alaska from Florida and Los Angeles
- April 11 – 22-day from Miami to LA – $1450
- April 18 departures
- 20-day from Miami to Alaska/Vancouver visiting Cartagena (21), Puntarenas (24), Chiapas (26), Huatulco (27), Vallarta (29), San Diego (May 2), LA (3), SF (5), and Victoria (7) – prices from $1360. The 15-day classic Panama Canal Miami to Los Angeles CA is from $1000.
- 22-day from Miami to Vancouver (prices from $1,300) and 15-day from Miami to Los Angeles ($1,000).
- May 3 – 7-day LA to Vancouver – from $400.
- May 10 – 8-day Alaska Vancouver to Seattle with Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan and Victoria BC – from $600.
Fall 2014 - from Alaska to Florida
- September 21 – 26-day from Seattle/Alaska to Miami visiting Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Vancouver (28), Astoria OR (29), SF (Oct 1), LA (3), Cabo (5), Vallarta (6), Huatulco (8), Chiapas (9), Costa Rica/Puntarenas (11) and Colombia/Cartagena (14), in Miami on Oct 17 – prices from $1750.
- September 28 departures – 5-day from Vancouver to LA with Astoria and San Francisco ($350), 19-day Vancouver to Miami (from $1250), and 22-day Vancouver-Miami combined with Bahamas – Great Stirrup (Oct 18) and Nassau (19) – prices from $1470.
- October 3 – 14-day from LA to Miami ($1000) and 17-day with Bahamas ($1150).
NCL Norwegian Star Transatlantic repositioning to and from Europe (UK and Denmark)
- May 5 departures – 14-day from Florida to Europe/Baltic (Miami to Copenhagen) visiting Azores (May 12), UK/Dover (16), Helsingborg (18) – prices from $600. And 23-day combined with Scandinavia and Russia – plus Warnemunde (20), Tallinn (22), St Petersburg (23-24), Helsinki (25) and Stockholm (26) - from $1570.
- October 6 – 14-day from Northern Europe to Floirda (Copenhagen to Miami) with Azores (Oct 11) and St Thomas (17) – from $600, and 28-day combined with the Panama Canal Miami to Los Angeles (only from $1500).
NCL Norwegian Sun Alaska repositioning – Panama Canal from Florida to Vancouver Canada
Spring 2014 to Alaska from Florida
- April 28 departures – 21-day from Miami to Vancouver visiting Colombia (May 1), Costa Rica (4), Mexico (Chiapas 6, Huatulco 7, Vallarta 9, and Cabo 10), LA (13), SF (15), Astoria (17), and Victoria (18) – prices from $1270. And there’s the 15-day itinerary Miami to LA – from $1000.
- May 13 – 6-day to Alaska/Vancouver from LA ($350), and 13-day Alaska from Los Angeles to Vancouver visiting San Francisco, Astoria, Victoria BC, Vancouver, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan – prices from $930.
- September 29 – 5-day from Vancouver to LA visiting Seattle (30), San Francisco (Oct 2) and Los Angeles (4) – prices from only $320. The 20-day Panama Canal is from Vancouver to Tampa Florida – visiting Vallarta (7), Huatulco (9), Chiapas (10), Puntarenas (12) and Caratgena (15) – prices from $1240.
Best of luck booking your most cheap NCL Norwegian repositioning cruises deals in 2014! Enjoy the NCL’s most budget-friendly vacation prices, and always happy sailings with the Norwegian cruise lines!