NCL Norwegian “Repositioning Cruises” 2017 NCL cruise ships with one-way itineraries (Spring and Fall ship relocation deals) belong to the following categories:
- NCL Norwegian Transatlantic cruise crossings – between Florida and Europe (to/from Mediterranean and Baltic ports)
- NCL Norwegian Panama Canal cruise transition – with departures from California (Los Angeles) and Florida (Miami, Tampa), Texas (Houston) and Louisiana (New Orleans).
- NCL Norwegian Cruise Lines Alaska ships repositioning – with Seattle and Vancouver as ports for departures (in Fall) and arrivals (in Spring) when NCL ships reposition from Caribbean and California.
NCL Norwegian Cruise Line Repositioning
Spring and Fall. NCL repositioning cruises are specials offered each year as low-season discount deals. Their best feature are the most cheap prices on exclusively one-way itinerary deals operated virtually always during the Spring and Fall months. Our information sources are the line’s official website NCL.eu and the NCL ships itineraries at CruiseMapper.com
These are some hints and tips on booking your NCL relocation cruise deals:
- For better cabin availability. Early booking is advisable only on the most popular sailings. These are the NCL cruises through Panama Canal (transition Florida-California-Florida). We recommend to book early also the short USA West Coast (Pacific Coastal) cruises between Vancouver and Los Angeles. These short deals offer the most cheap NCL Alaskan vacations, with have a huge demand from travelers of all ages.
- For the lowest prices. Last minute deals on NCL reposition cruises are the best option. Such “not so desperately wanted” itineraries are the NCL Trans-Atlantic crossings between Europe and USA. Some of those are really long as duration (up to a month in length) when combined with Mediterranean, Baltic or Caribbean itineraries.
NCL Norwegian Repositioning Cruise Deals Prices
Besides the above described specials, the most unique NCL ships relocation deals are on the newest Norwegian ship Escape (2015). Since most of the new cruise ships are built in European shipyards, they often offer Transatlantic one-way cruise crossing from Europe to USA. The Inaugural Transatlantic crossings are truly one-time-only offers – so do not hesitate to book your most memorable of all NCL voyages ever!
Why to book Norwegian repositioning cruise deals? For one, it’s a most cheap vacation travel option. For two, it’s a rarely special opportunity to be on board some of the world’s most famous big cruise ships of our times. For three, these are low-season discounted deals on unique itineraries at the NCL’s lowest rates possible – not to be missed!
In this survey we also show you prices on all Norwegian repositioning cruise ships. Know that all prices below (although regularly updated) are only suggestive, and subject to change. These are the NCL rates on the ship’s lowest category cabins (usually Inside), Per Person, in USD (double occupancy rates).
Repositioning Cruises 2017-2018 NCL ships relocation
Follows the complete list of NCL cruise ships’ one-way relocation itineraries with ports of call (dates of arrival and departure) and prices PP.
Norwegian Dawn – Boston-New Orleans
- April 23 – 12-day from New Orleans to Boston, visiting Cozumel (25), Roatan (26), Cartagena (28), San Juan (30), Tortola (May 01) – prices from $1250 pp.
Norwegian Epic – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
Norwegian Epic will continue with summers in Europe and falls in the US as the newest and biggest ship of the line to homeport in Port Canaveral, with 3-7-day Eastern/Western Caribbean and Bahamas itineraries.
- April 01 – 13-day Transatlantic (from Port Canaveral to Barcelona), visiting King’s Wharf (04), Funchal (10), Malaga (12) – prices from $700 pp.
- November 05 – 13-day Transatlantic from Barcelona to Port Canaveral, visiting Malaga (Nov 07), St Thomas (15) – from $850 pp.
Norwegian Gem – NYC New York to Puerto Rico
- December 11 – 8-day from Puerto Rico to New York City, visiting Basseterre (12), Philipsburg/St. Maarten (13), St. Thomas (14), Tortola (15) – from $500 pp.
Norwegian Getaway – Transatlantic (Florida-Europe)
- April 30 – 16-day Transatlantic from Miami to Copenhagen, visiting Ponta Delgada (07), Brest (11), Southampton (12), Zeebrugge (Bruges, 13), Rotterdam (Amsterdam, 14) – prices from $850 pp.
Norwegian Jade – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
- April 30 – 14-day Transatlantic (from Tampa to Hamburg), visiting Key West (May 01), Miami (02), Southampton(12) – from $950 pp.
Norwegian Jewel – Alaska (Seattle-Vancouver)
Repositions in 2017-2018 with 14-day Panama Canal sailings between LA and Miami.
- April 30 – 5-day from Los Angeles to Vancouver, visiting San Francisco (02), Victoria (04) – from $380 pp.
- May 05 – 8-day from Vancouver to Seattle WA, visiting Ketchikan (07), Tracy Arm Fjord (08), Skagway (09), Icy Strait Point (10), Victoria (12) – from $900.
- September 23 – 10-day from Seattle to Ketchikan (25), Tracy Arm Fjord (26), Skagway (27), Glacier Bay (28), Icy Strait Point (29), Sitka (30), Prince Rupert (01), in Vancouver on Oct 03 – from $1050.
Norwegian Pearl – Panama Canal (Florida-California), Alaska (Seattle-Vancouver)
- April 13 – 17-day Panama Canal from Miami to Seattle, visiting Cartagena (16), Puntarenas (19), Corinto (20), Puerto Quetzal (21), Acapulco (23), Cabo San Lucas (25), Los Angeles (27) – from $2030 pp.
Norwegian Spirit – Transatlantic (Europe-Florida)
Norwegian Star – Transatlantic (Florida-Europe), Suez Canal (Europe-Dubai)
- February 18 – 19-day from Auckland NZ to Singapore, visiting Bay of Islands (19), Sydney (22), Brisbane (24), Airlie Beach (26), Cairns (27), Darwin (Mar 02), Komodo Island (04), Bali (05), Klang (Kuala Lumpur, 08) – from $1700 pp.
- March 09 – 18-day Singapore to Dubai, visiting Klang (Kuala Lumpur, 10), Penang (11), Phuket (12), Colombo (15), Cochin (17), Mangalore (18), Mormugao (Goa, 19), Mumbai (20), Muscat (23), Fujairah (24), Khasab (25), Abu Dhabi (26) – from $2100 pp.
- March 27 – 20-day Suez Canal (from Dubai to Venice), visiting Al Fujayrah (28), Muscat (29), Salalah (31), Al Aqaba (Apr 05), Safaga (06), Sharm El Sheikh (07), Haifa (09-10), Iraklion (12), Dubrovnik (14) – from $1400 pp.
Norwegian Sun – Panama Canal (Florida-Alaska-Vancouver), South America
- April 25 – 20-day South America (from Valparaiso/Chile to San Francisco), visiting Coquimbo (26), Arica (28), Callao (30), Salaverry (May 01), Puntarenas (04), Corinto (05), Puerto Quetzal (06), Puerto Chiapas (07), Huatulco (08), Cabo San Lucas (11), San Diego (13) – from $1200 pp.
- May 15 – 14-day Alaska from San Francisco to Vancouver, visiting Astoria (17), Ketchikan (19), Tracy Arm Fjord (20), Glacier Bay (21), Skagway (22), Icy Strait Point (23), Hubbard Glacier (24), Sitka (25), Prince Rupert (26), Nanaimo (28) – prices from $1250 pp.
Best of luck booking your super cheap NCL Norwegian Cruise Line repositioning cruises – to enjoy the line’s most budget-friendly so cheap one-way travel vacation prices!