Repositioning Cruises Vancouver BC
Compare here all Alaska repositioning cruises to and from Vancouver BC in 2014 and 2015 specials. We list here all departures and arrivals of passenger ships offering Vancouver repositioning cruise deals. They all feature an one-way itinerary and sailing destination changes.
Vancouver relocation cruises signify deals on cruise ships arriving to or departing from Vancouver BC (Canada). All these ships will be changing their operational regions for several months. The list of changes associated with these special Vancouver deals includes:
- TRANSPACIFIC relocation of ships leaving from Alaska to Hawaii and Australia, or to Asia (Japan and China) – in Fall, and the reverse in Spring.
- PANAMA CANAL transition of ships leaving from Alaska to California and/or Florida ports, New Orleans, Houston and Galveston Texas – in Fall (the reverse in Spring).
- Ships offering deals on the short Alaskan Fall repositioning cruise Seattle to Vancouver.
Repositioning Cruises to and from Vancouver BC
The shortest and most cheap of all Vancouver repositioning cruises are the Spring deals on ships leaving out of Vancouver to Seattle, and and Fall deals on the reverse route – ships departing from Seattle to Vancouver. The reason for this short transition is that some ships operate during Summer Alaskan cruises leaving from Vancouver BC, while the rest operate this region leaving out of Seattle WA.
The longer itineraries are on repositioning cruises from Vancouver to Australia and the Panama Canal transits to the Caribbean (disembarkation in USA ports). Another set of “Alaska short cruise breaks” includes the so called “Pacific Coastal Cruises”. They are operated by ships leaving from or arriving in California ports, respectively to and from Vancouver, Canada.
All ship relocation cruises to and from Vancouver BC could be perfectly combined with cheap Alaska fly cruise deals. While most of these package deals are operated during the active Summer season, the low-season deals offer discounted air tickets on the regular flights to and from Alaska. Major US airports will give you flight rates which are simply irresistible if you choose the early Spring or Fall for your Alaska cruise vacation to or from Vancouver.
Offered also as low-season discount specials, Alaskan “cruise and stay” vacation packages in Spring are another “budget prices” option to enjoy this amazing region during the “ships repositioning” times each year. And these are two interesting reading links – one to the Wiki article about Vancouver, and the other one is to the City of Vancouver official website Vancouver.ca. See here some of the main Vancouver City statistics:
- A main coastal port city of British Columbia, Canada.
- Population – 603,502 (2,3 million with all the suburbs). This is the 8th largest Canadian city, and the 3rd largest Canadian metropolitan area. Density is 5,249 people per km2 (13,590 per ml2). 48% of its residents speak English as mother language.
Vancouver architecture marvels: “Vancouver Art Gallery” (built 1906), “Hotel Vancouver” (1939), “Christ Church Cathedral” (built 1894), “Dominion Building” (1907), “Sun Tower” (1911), “Harbour Centre”, “Law Courts” (aka “Robson Square”), “Library Square”, “Woodward’s”, “MacMillan Bloedel”, “Convention Centre”, “Pan-Pacific Hotel”, “City Hall”, “Vancouver General Hospital”, “Carter-Cotton Building”
The tallest buildings in Vancouver BC are: “Living Shangri-La” (201 m / 659 ft), “Hotel Georgia” (156 m / 512 ft), “One Wall Centre” (150 m / 490 ft), and “Shaw Tower” (149 m / 489 ft).
Below we show you information only on departure dates, itinerary length and embarkation/disembarkation ports. For most detailed itinerary information and cruise tickets prices comparison please follow our lines links (at page right).
Repositioning Cruises from Vancouver 2014 Fall ships departing from Vancouver BC
- Carnival Miracle – Sept 18 – 16days to Hawaii and LA
- Celebrity Century – Aug 24 – 11days to San Francisco CA
- Celebrity Millennium – Sept 12 – 16days to Asia (Yokohama, Japan)
- Celebrity Solstice – Sept 23 – 12days to Honolulu Hawaii
- ms Oosterdam – Sept 28 – 25days to Sydney Australia (with Hawaii)
- ms Volendam – Sept 24 – 24days to Sydney Australia (Hawaii)
- ms Zaandam – Oct 5 – 22days to South America (Valparaiso, Chile)
- NCL Norwegian Jewel – Sept 20 – 5-day to LA, and 21days to Houston Texas
- NCL Norwegian Pearl – Sept 28 – 5day to San Francisco, and 19days to Miami
- NCL Norwegian Sun – Sept 29 – 20days to Tampa Florida
- Pacific Princess – Sept 16 – 12days to Honolulu Hawaii
Rhapsody Of The Seas – Sept 5 – 11days to Hawaii.
Repositioning Cruises Vancouver 2015 Spring relocation ships to Vancouver BC
- Celebrity Infinity – May 24 - 12days from San Francisco
- Celebrity Millennium – Apr 26 - 17days from Shanghai/China
- Celebrity Solstice – Apr 20 – 11days from Honolulu, Hawaii
- Celebrity Solstice - May 1 – 7days to Seattle
- Coral Princess - Apr 12 - 20days from Fort Lauderdale; Apr 27 - 5days from LA
- Crown Princess - Apr 25 – 7days from LA
- Disney Wonder – May 20 – 5days from San Diego
- Golden Princess – May 2 - 7days from LA, and May 9 - 3days to San Francisco
- Grand Princess - Mar 19 – 3days from LA
- Jewel of the Seas – May 16 – 6days from San Diego, and May 22 – 7days to Seattle
- ms Amsterdam – May 10 - 20days from Ft Lauderdale Florida
- ms Oosterdam - Apr 19 – 22days from Australia
- ms Volendam - Apr 27 – 17days from Asia (Kobe, Japan)
- ms Westerdam - Apr 11 - 20days from Fort Lauderdale FL
- Norwegian Pearl – Apr 16 – 21days from Miami Florida; May 2 - 5days from LA, and May 7 - 10days to Seattle
- Norwegian Sun – Apr 19 - 19days from Tampa
- Pacific Princess - May 15 – 4days from LA
- Radiance of the Seas - May 6 - 9days from Honolullu
- Ruby Princess – Apr 26 – 3days from LA, and Apr 29 – 4days to Seattle
- Star Princess – May 14 – 2days from San Francisco.
Luxury ships relocation to Vancouver in Spring 2015
- OCEANIA Regatta – Apr 23 - 26days from Miami; May 9 - 10days from San Francisco, and Aug 3 - 10days from Seattle
- Seven Seas Navigator - Apr 14 - 26days from Miami; May 1 - 9days from San Francisco.
Repositioning Cruises from Vancouver 2015 Fall ships departing from Vancouver BC
- Celebrity Infinity – Aug 23 - 12days to San Francisco CA
- Celebrity Millennium – Sept 11 – 15days to Asia (Yokohama, Japan)
- Celebrity Solstice – Sept 22 - 10days to Honolulu Hawaii
- Coral Princess - Sept 16 - 5days to San Francisco; 7days to Los Angeles; 22days to Fort Lauderdale
- Crown Princess - Sept 20 – 3days to LA
- Disney Wonder – Sept 27 – 4days to San Diego
- Grand Princess - Sept 12 - 3days to San Francisco
- Jewel of the Seas - Sept 18 - 8days to LA
- NCL Norwegian Jewel – Sept 29 - 12days to LA
- NCL Norwegian Pearl – Sept 28 – 3days to San Francisco
- NCL Norwegian Sun – Sept 28 – 4days to San Diego
- Pacific Princess - Sept 7 – 9days to Hawaii
- Ruby Princess - Sept 14 – 3days to LA
- Radiance of the Seas - Sept 11 - 10days to Honolulu/Hawaii
- Star Princess – Nov 8 – 4days to LA.
Best of luck with your repositioning cruises Vancouver 2014 and 2015 deals! Enjoy your Vancouver relocation cruise ship vacations – in the right “discount travel” time for low-priced special offers! Vancouver is one of the world’s most amazing cities to visit on a cruise vacation. And all the ship reposition discounted deals just add more to the compelling Alaskan vacation experience. Don’t miss it!