Repositioning Cruises to and from Vancouver BC 2013-2014 Ships Relocation
See here all Alaska repositioning cruises to and from Vancouver BC 2013 and 2014 specials. We list here all departures and arrivals considered as “Vancouver repositioning cruise deals”. They all feature an one-way itinerary and sailing destination changes.
Vancouver relocation cruises signify deals on cruise ships arriving to or departing from Vancouver BC (Canada). All these ships will be changing their operational regions for several months. The list of changes associated with these special Vancouver deals includes:
- TRANSPACIFIC relocation of ships leaving from Alaska to Hawaii and Australia, or to Asia (Japan and China) – in Fall, and the reverse in Spring.
- PANAMA CANAL transition of ships leaving from Alaska to California and/or Florida ports, New Orleans, Houston and Galveston Texas – in Fall (the reverse in Spring).
- Ships offering deals on the short Alaskan Fall repositioning cruise Seattle to Vancouver.
Repositioning Cruises to and from Vancouver BC
The shortest and most cheap of all Vancouver repositioning cruises are the Spring deals on ships leaving out of Vancouver to Seattle, and and Fall deals on the reverse route – ships departing from Seattle to Vancouver. The reason for this short transition is that some ships operate during Summer Alaskan cruises leaving from Vancouver BC, while the rest operate this region leaving out of Seattle WA.
The longer itineraries are on repositioning cruises from Vancouver to Australia and the Panama Canal transits to the Caribbean (disembarkation in USA ports). Another set of “Alaska short cruise breaks” includes the so called “Pacific Coastal Cruises”. They are operated by ships leaving from or arriving in California ports, respectively to and from Vancouver, Canada.
All ship relocation cruises to and from Vancouver BC could be perfectly combined with cheap Alaska fly cruise deals. While most of these package deals are operated during the active Summer season, the low-season deals offer discounted air tickets on the regular flights to and from Alaska. Major US airports will give you flight rates which are simply irresistible if you choose the early Spring or Fall for your Alaska cruise vacation to or from Vancouver.
Offered also as low-season discount specials, Alaskan “cruise and stay” vacation packages in Spring are another “budget prices” option to enjoy this amazing region during the “ships repositioning” times each year. And these are two interesting reading links – one to the Wiki article about Vancouver, and the other one is to the City of Vancouver official website Vancouver.ca. See here some of the main Vancouver City statistics:
- A main coastal port city of British Columbia, Canada.
- Population – 603,502 (2,3 million with all the suburbs). This is the 8th largest Canadian city, and the 3rd largest Canadian metropolitan area. Density is 5,249 people per km2 (13,590 per ml2). 48% of its residents speak English as mother language.
Vancouver architecture marvels: “Vancouver Art Gallery” (built 1906), ”Hotel Vancouver” (1939), ”Christ Church Cathedral” (built 1894), ”Dominion Building” (1907), “Sun Tower” (1911), “Harbour Centre”, “Law Courts” (aka “Robson Square”), “Library Square”, “Woodward’s”, “MacMillan Bloedel”, “Convention Centre”, “Pan-Pacific Hotel”, “City Hall”, “Vancouver General Hospital”, “Carter-Cotton Building”
The tallest buildings in Vancouver BC are: ”Living Shangri-La” (201 m / 659 ft), “Hotel Georgia” (156 m / 512 ft), “One Wall Centre” (150 m / 490 ft), and “Shaw Tower” (149 m / 489 ft).
Below we show you information only on departure dates, itinerary length and embarkation/disembarkation ports. For most detailed itinerary information and cruise tickets prices comparison please follow our lines links (at page right).
Fall Repositioning Cruises from Vancouver BC in 2013
These are all Fall 2013 departures on cruise ships leaving from Vancouver to Hawaii-Australia, California (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego), Florida (Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa), New Orleans.
- Carnival Miracle - Sept 17 – 15days to Hawaii-Los Angeles
- Celebrity Century - Sept 26 – 11days to San Diego CA
- Celebrity Millennium - Sept 13 – 9days to San Diego
- Coral Princess - Sept 25 – 3day to Los Angeles, and 18days to Fort Lauderdale FL
- Diamond Princess - Sept 14 – 22days to Asia (Tianjin, China)
- Golden Princess - Sept 23 – 3day to Los Angeles
- Island Princess - Sept 23 – 2day to San Francisco, 17days to Florida/Fort Lauderdale
- Sapphire Princess - Sept 28 – 7days to Los Angeles
- Star Princess - Sept 22 – 7days to Los Angeles
- ms Amsterdam - Sept 20 – 32days to China/Hong Kong
- ms Statendam - Sept 29 – 35days to Hawaii-San Diego
- ms Volendam - Sept 25 – 24days to Hawaii-Australia/Sydney, and 3-day to LA
- ms Westerdam - Sept 29 – 20days to Fort Lauderdale FL, and 6day to San Diego CA
- ms Zaandam – Sept 15 – 18days to Fort Lauderdale, and 4day to San Diego
- ms Zuiderdam – Sept 21 – 10days to San Francisco (with Alaska), and Sept 28 – 3-day to San Fransico, and 20days to Fort Lauderdale
- Norwegian Jewel - Sept 21 – 6days to Los Angeles, and 22days to New Orleans LA
- Norwegian Pearl - Sept 29 – 5-day to LA, and 19days to Miami FL
- Norwegian Sun – Sept 16 – 23days to Miami (with Caribbean).
Repositioning Cruises Vancouver 2014 Spring to Vancouver BC
- Carnival Miracle – Apr 28 – 8day to Seattle WA
- Celebrity Century - May 10 – 8days from Los Angeles CA
- Celebrity Millennium – May 10 – 13days Transapacific from Asia (Yokohama, Japan)
Celebrity Solstice – Apr 28 – 10days from Honolulu, Hawaii
- Coral Princess - Apr 28 – 19days from Fort Lauderdale
- Golden Princess – Apr 29 – 3-day from LA, and May 2 – one day to Seattle WA
- Island Princess – May 1 – 18days from Ft Lauderdale, and May 16 – 3days from LA
- Pacific Princess – Apr 23 – 10days from Honolulu Hawaii
- Sapphire Princess - May 3 – 7day from LA
- Star Princess – May 3 – 7day from LA, and May 10 – one day to Seattle
- ms Amsterdam - April 28 – 19days from Ft Lauderdale Florida
- ms Oosterdam - Apr 13 – 28days from Australia
- ms Statendam - May 1 – 4days from San Diego CA
- ms Volendam - Apr 14 – 17days from Asia (Kobe, Japan)
- ms Zaandam - Apr 12 – 22days from Chile/Santiago
- ms Zuiderdam - Apr 20 – 20days from New Orleans
- Norwegian Jewel - May 10 – 7days to Seattle
- Norwegian Pearl – Apr 18 – 20days from Miami Florida, and May 3 – 7day from LA
- Norwegian Sun – Apr 28 – 21days from Miami (28days with Alaska), and May 13 – 6day from Los Angeles
- Radiance of the Seas - Apr 27 – 12days from Honolulu
- Rhapsody of the Seas – May 3 – 13days from Hawaii.
Luxury ships relocation cruises to Vancouver in Spring 2014
- OCEANIA Regatta - May 17 – 10days from San Francisco; Jun 7 – 10days to Seattle; Jul 31 – 10days from Seattle; and Aug 19 – 10days to San Francisco CA
- Seven Seas Navigator - May 9 – 12days from San Francisco.
Repositioning Cruises from Vancouver 2014 Fall – cruise ships departing from Vancouver BC
- Carnival Miracle – Sept 18 – 16days to Hawaii and LA
- Celebrity Century – Aug 24 – 11days to San Francisco CA
- Celebrity Millennium – Sept 12 – 16days to Asia (Yokohama, Japan)
- Celebrity Solstice – Sept 23 – 12days to Honolulu Hawaii
- HAL ms Oosterdam – Sept 28 – 25days to Sydney Australia (with Hawaii)
- HAL ms Volendam – Sept 24 – 24days to Sydney Australia (Hawaii)
- HAL ms Zaandam – Oct 5 – 22days to South America (Valparaiso, Chile)
- NCL Norwegian Jewel – Sept 20 – 5-day to LA, and 21days to Houston Texas
- NCL Norwegian Pearl – Sept 28 – 5day to San Francisco, and 19days to Miami
- NCL Norwegian Sun – Sept 29 – 20days to Tampa Florida
- RCCL Pacific Princess – Sept 16 – 12days to Honolulu Hawaii
RCCL Rhapsody Of The Seas – Sept 5 – 11days to Hawaii.
Best of luck with your repositioning cruises Vancouver 2013 and 2014 deals! Enjoy your Vancouver relocation cruise ship vacations – in the right “discount travel” time for low-priced special offers! Vancouver is one of the world’s most amazing cities to visit on a cruise vacation. And all the ship reposition discounted deals just add more to the compelling Alaskan vacation experience. Don’t miss it!