The affordably cheap Cunard “Repositioning Cruises” for 2017 and 2018 (Cunard ships with one-way itineraries) belong to the category of luxury Transatlantic cruise ship relocation crossings operated in Spring and Fall each year.
By definition, a “Relocation Cruise” is an one-way itinerary (different embarkation and disembarkation port). But the Cunard flag-ship rms Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic liner also qualifies in this “special voyages” category. Most of the QM2 Transatlantic crossings are not cruises per se. They don’t call on other ports then Southampton UK, NYC New York, and on some crossings – also on Hamburg Germany. But when combined with Canada, Caribbean or Europe ports, they become more than regular crossings – they become relocation cruises. And the sole reason for that is the one-way itinerary.
Cunard Repositioning Cruises
All the one-way Cunard repositioning cruises here are with suggestive prices, and they probably will slightly differ with the rates in time of booking. Although regularly updated, Cunard cruise prices can be influenced by factors, such as travel agency rates, discounts, Past Guests special offers, etc. As a bonus, by booking a qualifying Cunard voyage you may also receive up to US $300 in onboard credit (OBC) per cabin. Free onboard credit promotions may offer $50 to $100 PP for booking Inside or Oceanview cabins, and $75 to $150 for booking a Balcony or Suite accommodations on Cunard ships.
Here, we will show you what are the cheapest Cunard one-way cruise ticket prices in general. So you will know what is the very minimum amount of money for the slightly above reasonable cost of sailing with Cunard. All prices are in US dollars (per person, 100% double occupancy), which are the cheapest fares for their lowest Inside cabin grades. Our info sources are the Cunard Line’s website and the Cunard ships schedules at CruiseMapper.
We’ll start with the sailing dates of the world’s most famous ocean liner – after the RMS Titanic ship, of course.
Cunard QUEEN MARY 2 repositioning Transatlantic crossings
QM2 Transatlantic cruises from Southampton to New York (UK to USA)
- (Nov 19) $1250
- (Dec 15) – from $1200.
- (May 08) 7-days $1200.
QM2 Transatlantic cruise from New York to Southampton (USA to UK)
- (Nov 11) $1400
- (Dec 8) $1200.
- (Jan 03) 7-days $800.
- (multiple Transatlantic crossings)
Hamburg to New York (Jun 21, Jul 15, Aug 30), and New York to Hamburg (Jul 6, Aug 9)
Special 2017 QM2 cruises one-way itineraries
- Jan 10 – 16-days from Southampton to Cape Town – from $3150
- Jan 27 – 16-days from Cape Town to Fremantle – from N/A
- Apr 08 – 30-days Suez Canal, from Singapore to Southampton – from $5450.
Cunard QUEEN ELIZABETH repositioning Southampton – South Africa, Australia, Suez Canal, Panama Canal
- (Jan 07) 9-days Transatlantic Southampton to New York City – from $1550; 12-days to Fort Lauderdale – from $2100
- (Jan 19) 16-days Panama Canal (Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco CA) – from N/A
- (Feb 04) 21-days San Francisco to Sydney Australia – from $3850
- (Feb 26) 15-days Sydney to Kobe, Japan – from $2750
- (Mar 20) 11-days Kobe to Singapore – from $1900
- (Mar 31) 18-days Singapore to Cape Town – prices from $3700 pp.
- (Apr 20) 18-days Cape Town To Southampton – $3300.
- (Jan 07) 10-days Transatlantic Southampton to New York City – from $1600; 13-days to Fort Lauderdale – from $2200
- (Jan 17) 19-days Panama Canal (New York City to San Francisco CA) – from $2800
- (Feb 05) 22-days San Francisco to Sydney Australia – from $3800
- (Feb 28) 15-days Sydney to Kobe, Japan – from $2600
- (Mar 22) 13-days Kobe to Singapore – from $2200
- (Apr 04) 19-days Singapore to Cape Town – prices from $3400 pp.
- (Apr 23) 17-days Cape Town To Southampton – $2900.
Cunard QUEEN VICTORIA repositioning 2016 Transatlantic, Panama Canal, Australia-USA
These are one-way segments from the Cunard QE World Cruise 2016 itinerary, and between UK and the Mediterranean:
- (Jan 05) 11-days Transatlantic cruise from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale Florida – from $1900.
- (Jan 16) 18-days Fort Lauderdale to Rio de Janeiro – from $3850
- (Feb 16) 22-days Valparaiso/Santiago to Sydney Australia – prices from $4310 pp
- (Mar 13) 23-days Melbourne to San Francisco CA – from $4200
- (Apr 04) 17-days Panama Canal San Francisco To Fort Lauderdale – $3230
- (Apr 21) 14-days Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale Florida to Southampton England (with Port Canaveral, Charleston, Hamilton Bermuda, Azores) – from $2450 pp.
- (Jun 22) 9-days Southampton UK to Rome
- (Nov 04) 9-days Barcelona to Southampton.
- (Jan 07) 11-days Transatlantic cruise from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale Florida – from $N/A
- (Jan 18) 15-days Fort Lauderdale to Rio De Janeiro – from $N/A.
- (Feb 21) 16-days Valparaiso to Fort Lauderdale – prices from $N/A
- (Mar 09) 14-days Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale Florida to Southampton England (with Port Canaveral, Charleston, Azores) – from $N/A.
We wish you very happy and always safe and cheap Cunard repositioning cruises! One-way or round-trip, the world’s most famous ocean liners couldn’t offer less than an exceptional, high society luxury ship cruise vacation! Simply enjoy the most British by the best British!