Disney “Repositioning Cruises” 2015 and 2016 Disney ships with one-way itineraries (Spring and Fall ship relocation deals) belong to the following categories:
- Disney Transatlantic cruise repositioning – from Florida to Europe/Mediterranean, and Europe to Florida
- Disney Panama Canal cruise repositioning (Disney Wonder ship, Vancouver) – to and from Alaska, with itineraries Florida to California, and California to Florida.
Disney Cruise Line Repositioning
Disney relocation cruise deals are very limited due to the line’s small fleet (only 4 Disney ships) and also because of their mostly Bahamian itineraries. The list of Disney ships with relocation cruise deals includes (for now) only the ships Magic and Wonder.
Disney Magic offers seasonal Transatlantic cruise crossings from Florida to Europe (in Spring) and the reverse from Europe to Florida in Fall. The Disney Wonder.ship offers seasonal Alaska repositioning cruise deals with Panama Canal crossing. You can call these “transition cruises” since they pass through Panama Canal on one-way itineraries. Disney Wonder reposition cruise deals are also for Spring and Fall sailings only – between Texas (Florida) and California and Alaska.
So, just like all other lines similar specials from this group of voyages, Disney repositioning cruise deals as itineraries and rates offer the perfect opportunity to enjoy some of the lowest prices on Disney cruises to and from Alaska. The Disney Transatlantic deals are your chance to enjoy many sea days with only few call ports – which means less port charges, and a much cheaper Disney cruise vacation.
Disney Repositioning Cruise Deals Prices
Spring and Fall Disney repositioning cruises are a most exclusive option for a really cheap Disney cruise travel vacation with affordable fares and discount cheap family packages.
All Disney ship relocation specials feature one-way itineraries, minimum ports of call, less crowded public spaces. And beside the lower price due to less port charges, these are also budget-friendly Disney vacations because of the reduced spending on shore excursions. Our information sources – the line’s official DisneyCruise.Disney.go.com and the Disney ships itineraries at CruiseShipSchedule.com
Widely renowned for its themed entertainment, the “best cruise line for kids” already has its best Spring and Fall specials waiting to be booked right now. Don’t hesitate to ask about available deals on Disney “land and cruise” packages also available in the early Spring and Fall times each year.
All Disney Repositioning cruise prices here are Per Person (in USD, double occupancy). These are suggestive rates on the cheapest category cabins (usually on Interior cabins). Our Disney ships relocation prices are updated regularly, but you know the rule – prices are always a subject to change.
Repositioning Cruises 2015-2016-2017 Disney one-way ships relocation
Disney Magic repositioning Transatlantic Florida-Europe-NY
- May 15 – 14-day Transatlantic from Port Canaveral to Dover visiting Boston (18), Liverpool (27), in Dover on May 29 – from $3900 pp.
- Sep 17 – 11day Transatlantic (Barcelona to NYC) visiting Ponta Delgada (17), Sydney (25), Halifax (26) – from $990 pp.
Disney Wonder repositioning (Panama Canal cruise Alaska-California-Florida)
- October 23 – 14-day from San Diego to Galveston, visiting Cabo San Lucas (25), Puerto Vallarta (26), Cartagena (Nov 1), Cozumel (4), in Galveston on Nov 06 – from $4070.
- January 04 – 6-day from Galveston to Puerto Rico (San Juan), visiting St Thomas (08), Tortola (09), in San Juan on Jan 10 – prices from $1800.
- February 07 – 5-day from San Juan to Miami, visiting Basseterre (08), Tortola (09), Castaway Cay (11), in Miami on Feb 12 – from $2040.
- May 1 – 14-day Panama Canal from Miami to San Diego CA, visiting Cozumel (03), Cartagena (06), Puerto Vallarta (12), Cabo San Lucas (13), in San Diego on May 15 – prices from $3530 pp.
- May 18 – 5-day from San Diego to Vancouver, visiting San Francisco (20), in Vancouver on May 23 – prices from 1860 pp.
- January 20 – 6-day from Galveston to San Juan Puerto Rico, visiting Mexico (Cozumel), Grand Cayman, Jamaica (Falmouth)
- January 26 – 3-day from San Juan Puerto Rico to Port Canaveral (Orlando Florida), without additional ports of call.
- Starting January 29, 2017, Disney Wonder will operate on 3 and 4-day long itineraries from Port Canaveral.
Repositioning cruises on Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream ships are not available in 2015 and 2016.
Enjoy your always uniquely special but this time also uniquely cheap Disney repositioning cruise one-way specials! Good luck with your Disney relocation cruise deals on the Mickey Mouse ships, and always happy Disney vacations – no matter the damn prices!