Disney Cruise Line Repositioning Cruises 2014 Ships Relocation
Compare here all Disney Repositioning Cruises 2014 as dates and prices. Disney cruise repositioning specials on Spring and Fall one-way Disney cruise deals belong to the following categories:
- Disney Transatlantic cruise repositioning – from Florida to Europe/Mediterranean, and Europe to Florida
- Disney Panama Canal cruise repositioning (Disney Wonder ship, Vancouver) – to and from Alaska, with itineraries Florida to California, and California to Florida.
Disney Cruise Line Repositioning Cruises
Disney relocation cruise deals are very limited due to the line’s small fleet (only 4 Disney ships) and also because of their mostly Bahamian itineraries. The list of Disney ships with relocation cruise deals includes (for now) only the ships Magic and Wonder.
Disney Magic offers seasonal Transatlantic cruise crossings from Florida to Europe (in Spring) and the reverse from Europe to Florida in Fall. The Disney Wonder.ship offers seasonal Alaska repositioning cruise deals with Panama Canal crossing. You can call these “transition cruises” since they pass through Panama Canal on one-way itineraries. Disney Wonder reposition cruise deals are also for Spring and Fall sailings only – between Texas (Florida) and California and Alaska.
So, just like all other lines similar specials from this group of voyages, Disney repositioning cruise deals as itineraries and rates offer the perfect opportunity to enjoy some of the lowest prices on Disney cruises to and from Alaska. The Disney Transatlantic deals are your chance to enjoy many sea days with only few call ports – which means less port charges, and a much cheaper Disney cruise vacation.
Disney Repositioning Cruise Deals Prices
Spring and Fall Disney repositioning cruises are a most exclusive option for a really cheap Disney cruise travel vacation with affordable fares and discount cheap family packages.
All Disney relocation cruise ship special feature one-way itinerary, minimum ports of call, less crowded public spaces. And beside the lower price due to less port charges, these are also budget-friendly Disney vacations because of the reduced spending on shore excursions. Our information sources – the line’s official DisneyCruise.Disney.go.com and the Disney cruise ships schedules at ShipCruise.org.
Widely renowned for its themed entertainment, the best cruise line for kids already has its best Spring and Fall specials waiting to be booked right now. Don’t hesitate to ask about available deals on Disney land and cruise packages also available in the early Spring and Fall times each year.
The cheap Disney Cruises. the list of the alluring options includes cheap Disney hotel rates which could be perfectly combined with your Disney cruise discount deals.se are all low-season discounted options to get something cheap from the so-not-che
All Disney Repositioning Cruise 2014 prices here are Per Person (in USD, double occupancy). These are suggestive rates on the cheapest category cabins (usually on Interior cabins). Know that although regularly updated, prices are always a subject to change.
Disney Repositioning Cruises 2014 Spring/Fall ships relocation (one-way itineraries)
Disney Magic Transatlantic repositioning Florida-Europe
- Spring 2014 - May 19 – 12-day Eastbound from Florida to Europe (Port Canaveral to Barcelona) visiting Bahamas/Castaway Cay (May 20), Madeira/Funchal (May 27) and Spain/Malaga (May 29), in Barcelona on May 31 – prices from $980.
- Fall 2014 - September 6 – 14-day Westbound from Europe/Mediterranean to Purto Rico (Barcelona to San Juan) visiting Malaga (Sept 8), the Canaries/Tenerife (Sept 11), Antigua/St Johns (Sept 17), St Maarten/Philipsburg (Sept 18) and St Kitts/Basseterre (Sept 19), arriving in San Juan Puerto Rico on Sept 20 - prices from $1040.
- 2014 – October 18 – 3-day reposition cruise from San Juan Puerto Rico to Florida (Port Canaveral) stopping only in Castaway Cay (on Oct 20) – prices from $900.
Disney Wonder Panama Canal repositioning Vancouver, Alaska-Florida
- Spring 2014 – May 2 – 15-day Panama Canal from Miami/Florida to San Diego/California, calling on Key West FL, Cozumel, Cartagena, Puerto Vallarta & Cabo San Lucas (prices from $1,370)
- 2014 – May 19 – 5-day from San Diego to San Francisco and Vancouver (from $1,130).
- Fall 2014 – September 8 – 4-day from Alaska/Vancouver to San Diego (with Victoria BC) – from $900.
- 2014 – September 14 – 14-day leaving from Los Angeles to Galveston TX. The itinerary includes visiting Mexico 0 Cabo San Lucas (Sept 16), and Puerto Vallarta (Sept 17), Panama Canal transition (Sept 22), Colombia – Cartagena (Sept 23) and Mexico again with Cozumel (Sept 26), arriving in Galveston Texas on Sept 28 - prices from $1,970.
Repositioning cruises on Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream ships are not available in 2014.