Disney “Repositioning Cruises” 2016, 2017 and 2018 Disney ships with one-way itineraries (Spring and Fall ship relocation deals) belong to the following categories:
- Disney Transatlantic cruise repositioning – from Florida to Europe/Mediterranean, and Europe to Florida
- Disney Panama Canal cruise repositioning (Disney Wonder ship, Vancouver) – to and from Alaska, with itineraries Florida to California, and California to Florida.
Disney Cruise Line Repositioning
Disney relocation cruise deals are very limited due to the line’s small fleet (only 4 Disney ships) and also because of their mostly Bahamian itineraries. The list of Disney ships with relocation cruise deals includes (for now) only the ships Magic and Wonder.
Disney Magic offers seasonal Transatlantic cruise crossings from Florida to Europe (in Spring) and the reverse from Europe to Florida in Fall. The Disney Wonder.ship offers seasonal Alaska repositioning cruise deals with Panama Canal crossing. You can call these “transition cruises” since they pass through Panama Canal on one-way itineraries. Disney Wonder reposition cruise deals are also for Spring and Fall sailings only – between Texas (Florida) and California and Alaska.
So, just like all other lines similar specials from this group of voyages, Disney repositioning cruise deals as itineraries and rates offer the perfect opportunity to enjoy some of the lowest prices on Disney cruises to and from Alaska. The Disney Transatlantic deals are your chance to enjoy many sea days with only few call ports – which means less port charges, and a much cheaper Disney cruise vacation.
Disney Repositioning Cruise Deals Prices
Spring and Fall Disney repositioning cruises are a most exclusive option for a really cheap Disney cruise travel vacation with affordable fares and discount cheap family packages.
All Disney ship relocation specials feature one-way itineraries, minimum ports of call, less crowded public spaces. And beside the lower price due to less port charges, these are also budget-friendly Disney vacations because of the reduced spending on shore excursions. Our information sources – the line’s official DisneyCruise.Disney.go.com and the Disney ships itineraries at CruiseShipSchedule.com
Widely renowned for its themed entertainment, the “best cruise line for kids” already has its best Spring and Fall specials waiting to be booked right now. Don’t hesitate to ask about available deals on Disney “land and cruise” packages also available in the early Spring and Fall times each year.
All Disney Repositioning cruise prices here are Per Person (in USD, double occupancy). These are suggestive rates on the cheapest category cabins (usually on Interior cabins). Our Disney ships relocation prices are updated regularly, but you know the rule – prices are always a subject to change.
Repositioning Cruises 2016-2017-2018 Disney ships relocation
Follows the complete list of Disney cruise ships’ one-way relocation itineraries with ports of call (dates of arrival and departure) and prices PP.
Disney Magic – Transatlantic Florida-Europe-NYC New York
- May 15 – 14-day Transatlantic from Port Canaveral to Dover visiting Boston (18), Liverpool (27), in Dover on May 29 – from $3080 pp.
- September 17 – 11day Transatlantic (Barcelona to NYC) visiting Ponta Delgada (17), Sydney (25), Halifax (26) – from $990 pp.
- November 05 – 6-day New York City to San Juan, Puerto Rico, visiting Philipsburg (09), Tortola (10) – $2680 pp.
- November 11 – 5-day San Juan, Puerto Rico to Miami, visiting Philipsburg (12), Tortola (13), Castaway Cay (15) – prices from $2220 pp.
- April 05 – 4-day Miami to San Juan, Puerto Rico, visiting Castaway Cay (06), Nassau (07) – from $2000 pp.
- May 7 – 6-day San Juan Puerto Rico to Port Canaveral, visiting Basseterre (08), St Johns (09), Tortola (10), Castaway Cay (12) – from $2200 pp.
- May 13 – 14-day Transatlantic from Port Canaveral to Copenhagen, visiting Ponta Delgada (20), Portland (23), Dover (24), Amsterdam (25) – from $3740 pp.
- July 21 – 7-day from Dover to Barcelona, visiting Le Havre (Paris, 22), Lisbon (25), Cadiz (26) – from $4360 pp.
Disney Wonder – Panama Canal (Alaska-California-Florida)
- May 1 – 14-day Panama Canal from Miami to San Diego CA, visiting Cozumel (03), Cartagena (06), Puerto Vallarta (12), Cabo San Lucas (13), in San Diego on May 15 – prices from $3530 pp.
- May 18 – 5-day from San Diego to Vancouver, visiting San Francisco (20), in Vancouver on May 23 – prices from $2290 pp.
- August 22 – 4-day Vancouver to San Diego, visiting Victoria BC (23) – from $2490 pp.
- August 26 – 14-day Panama Canal from San Diego to Port Canaveral, visiting Cabo San Lucas (28), Puerto Vallarta (29), Cartagena (04), Cozumel (07) – $4220 pp.
- January 20 – 6-day from Galveston to San Juan Puerto Rico, visiting Mexico (Cozumel), Grand Cayman, Jamaica (Falmouth) – from $1930 pp.
- January 26 – 3-day from San Juan Puerto Rico to Port Canaveral (Orlando Florida), without additional ports of call- $1080 pp.
- Starting January 29, 2017, Disney Wonder will operate on 3 and 4-day long itineraries from Port Canaveral.
- April 23 – 14-day Panama Canal from Port Canaveral to San Diego, visiting Cozumel (25), Cartagena Colombia (28), Panama Canal (30), Puerto Vallarta (May 04), Cabo San Lucas (05).
- May 17 – 5-day from San Diego to Vancouver, visiting San Francisco (19).
Repositioning cruises on Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream ships are not available in 2016 and 2017.
Enjoy your always uniquely special but this time also uniquely cheap Disney repositioning cruise one-way specials! Good luck with your Disney relocation cruise deals on the Mickey Mouse ships, and always happy Disney vacations – no matter the damn prices!