Repositioning Cruises Fall
See our selection of cheap “Repositioning Cruises” Fall 2015-2016 with one-way ship relocation itineraries in September, October and November. Fall repositioning cruise deals as destinations offer cheap ship travel vacations from Alaska to California (USA West Coast), also to Hawaii and Australia. Alaska to Florida through Panama Canal transitions are also popular as routes in Fall each year.
Another group of itineraries offers cheap one-way Transatlantic cruise deals in Fall on Atlantic Ocean crossings from Europe to USA (departures from UK, Baltic and the Mediterranean). The list of US ports for disembarkation features Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Tampa (in Florida), also New Orleans in Louisiana, Houston and Galveston in Texas, and NYC New York. Transatlantic crossings on ships may also be offered as one-way cruises from Europe to South America or to Caribbean (ending in Puerto Rico, Barbados, Guadeloupe, etc). During Fall you can also find North Atlantic cruises departing from UK to Canada/New England. Crossing routes often include stops in Iceland and Greenland.
Fall Repositioning Cruises- ships, lines, cheap prices
All relocation cruises Fall 2015 as deals are marked by exciting (often long) itineraries, unique ports of call and all the time in the world to enjoy a full of fun journey. This is your very best once-a-season opportunity to be a world traveler at the best possible cruise travel prices!
Cheap low season deals and land vacation package extensions, hugely discounted fly-cruise and stay deals just add more to the whole “cheap vacation” experience. Not to forget that these are your best chances to enjoy the cheapest prices on top luxury cruises on all inclusive ships relocating to warmer destinations in Fall each year.
Fall Repositioning Cruises – itineraries (classification by destination)
- repositioning ships from Alaska to Hawaii and Australia.
- repositioning from Seattle to Vancouver
- repositioning from Vancouver to Hawaii-Australia – one way cruise from Vancouver to Honolulu and Sydney, Vancouver to California ports (San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego). The longest itineraries are with Panama Canal transition from Vancouver to Florida ports (Fort Lauderdale mostly).
- Fall Transatlantic repositioning ships on cruises from Europe to USA, South America. Also operated are cruises from UK to Caribbean, one-way North Atlantic cruises from UK to New England (with a short “Fall Foliage” sail program) and UK to NYC (often visiting Norway Fjords ports, Iceland and Greenland).
- Suez Canal transition with cruises from Europe to Asia (Dubai, India, Singapore, China, even to Japan), and cruises from Europe to Australia (visiting Southeast Asia ports).
- Panama Canal transits with cruises from Alaska to Florida through California. They usually leave from Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale and Miami, and some ships cruise from Los Angeles to New York.
- East Coast one-way itineraries from Canada New England to Florida.
- For our classification by line and ship see the shipping lines links at page right.
- For our classification by sailing dates/departures just follow the line-links. They list all repositioning ships in the fleet with one-way relocation cruise itineraries in late Summer and Fall months each year. The information you’ll find includes detailed itinerary/route and indicative prices Per Person (based on double occupancy).
- At the following link you can read what Wikipedia has to say on the subject of Autumn.
- To see detailed itineraries and to compare cruise prices PP (suggestive rates), follow the line-links from the table or from our list at top page right.
Repositioning Cruises Fall 2015-2016 ships relocation
|Cruise Ships||Fall 2015||Fall 2016|
|AIDAaura||Nov 14 – 18days Palma De Mallorca to Dubai|
|AIDAblu||Nov 3 – 11days Palma De Mallorca to Canary Islands|
|AIDAcara||Oct 20 – 13days Germany/Kiel to Canary Islands|
|AIDAsol||Aug 18 – 12days Germany/Hamburg to Canary Islands|
|AIDAstella||Oct 30 – 9days Turkey/Antalya to Palma De Mallorca|
|Carnival Cruise Lines|
|Celebrity Constellation||Nov 4 – 15days Rome to Florida/Fort Lauderdale||Nov 14 – 14days Turkey/Istanbul to Abu Dhabi|
|Celebrity Eclipse||Nov 1 – 15days UK/Southampton to Miami|
|Celebrity Equinox||Oct 27 – 13days Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale||Oct 25 – 13days Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale|
|Celebrity Millennium||Sept 11 – 15days Vancouver to Japan/Yokohama|
|Celebrity Reflection||Oct 23 – 15days Rome to Florida/Miami||Oct 21 – 15days Rome to Miami|
|Celebrity Silhouette||Oct 31 – 15days Rome to Florida/Fort Lauderdale||Nov 5 – 15days Rome to Fort Lauderdale|
|Celebrity Summit||Oct 18 – 6days Cape Liberty NJ to Puerto Rico|
|Costa Fortuna||Sept 01 – 13days Holland/Amsterdam to Savona|
|Costa Luminosa||Aug 29 – 15days Sweden/Stockholm to Barcelona, 17days to Savona|
|Costa Magica||Nov 28 – 15days Savona to Guadeloupe|
|Costa neoClassica||Nov 17 – 28days Venice to Mauritius|
|Costa neoRiviera||Nov 15 – 22days Savona to Dubai|
|CunardQueen Victoria||Oct 24 -10days Rome to UK/Southampton|
|Disney Cruise Lines|
|Disney Magic||Sept 19 – 11days Barcelona to Miami|
|Nieuw Amsterdam||Oct 19 – 13days Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale|
|Ryndam||Oct 24 – 15days Barcelona to Tampa|
|Volendam||Sept 23 – 25days Vancouver to Sydney AU|
|Westerdam||Sept 26 – 18days Seattle to Fort Lauderdale|
|Zaandam||Oct 07 – 18days San Diego to Santiago|
|Zuiderdam||Oct 21 – 19days Rome to Fort Lauderdale|
|MSC Magnifica||Nov 29 – 21days Venice to Santos|
|MSC Poesia||Nov 21 – 21days Venice to Buenos Aires|
|MSC Sinfonia||Sept 05 – 12days Denmark/Copenhagen to Genoa|
|NCL Norwegian Cruise Lines|
|Norwegian Dawn||Oct 30 – 14days Boston to New Orleans|
|Norwegian Escape||Oct 29 – 10days Southampton to Florida/Miami|
|Norwegian Jade||Oct 29 – 16days Barcelona to Houston TX|
|Norwegian Star||Oct 6 – 13days UK/Dover to Tampa|
|Adonia||Oct 23 – 22days UK/Southampton to Barbados|
|Azura||Oct 30 – 15days Southampton to Barbados|
|Britannia||Oct 23- 14days Southampton to Barbados|
|Oceana||Oct 28 – 10days Genoa to UK/Southampton|
|Pacific Aria||Nov 25 – 2days Sydney to Brisbane|
|Pacific Eden||Nov 15 – 10days Fremantle to Sydney||
|Golden Princess||Sept 19 – 28days San Francisco to Sydney AU|
|Grand Princess||Sept 12 – 3days Vancouver to San Francisco|
|Island Princess||Nov 6 – 19days Venice to Fort Lauderdale|
|Royal Princess||Sept 6 – 15days UK/Southampton to Fort Lauderdale|
|Adventure Of The Seas|
|Allure Of The Seas||Oct 25 – 12days Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale|
|Anthem Of The Seas||Oct 27 – 8days Southampton to New York|
|Brilliance Of The Seas||
|Enchantment Of The Seas|
|Explorer Of The Seas||
|Freedom Of The Seas|
|Grandeur Of The Seas|
|Independence Of The Seas|
|Jewel Of The Seas||
|Legend Of The Seas||Nov 20 – 18days Hong Kong to Brisbane|
|Liberty Of The Seas||Nov 1 – 12days New York to Galveston|
|Majesty Of The Seas|
|Mariner Of The Seas||15days China/Tianjin to Singapore|
|Navigator Of The Seas|
|Oasis Of The Seas|
|Quantum Of The Seas|
|Radiance Of The Seas||
|Rhapsody Of The Seas||Nov 19 – 16days Barcelona to Santos|
|Serenade Of The Seas||
|Splendour Of The Seas||Nov 28 – 16days Venice to Dubai|
|Vision Of The Seas||Oct 30 – 15days Barcelona to Tampa|
|Voyager Of The Seas||Oct 22 – 14days Singapore to Sydney AU|
|Thomson Cruises UK|
|Thomson Celebration||Nov 5 – 17days Malaga to Barbados|
|Thomson Dream||Canary Islands to Jamaica/Montego Bay
|Thomson Majesty||Oct 30 – 10days Greece/Corfu to Canary Islands|
|Thomson Spirit||Oct 26 – 9days Turkey/Marmaris to Cyprus/Limassol|
By comparing all Repositioning Cruises Fall 2015-2016 one-way ship relocation itineraries, you will be able to find some of the most affordable to absolutely cheap deals on the market. Booking is all you need to do for a budget-friendly, most relaxing, sea-days intensive, low-season discounted vacation in September, October or November each year. So it’s up to you to enjoy the lines cheapest offers and all the feature onboard activities and modern amenities their vessels have to offer. Good luck!