We have the list of all Alaska repositioning cruises to and from Seattle WA 2018, 2019 and 2020 Spring and Fall ship relocation specials. We show you here all departures and arrivals of passenger ships offering Seattle repositioning cruise deals on “one-way itinerary” voyages with changing the ship’s seasonal destination of operation.
Seattle relocation cruises include deals on ships which arrive to or are leaving from Seattle WA. The list of itinerary and destination changes associated with these deals includes:
- Panama Canal transition cruises on ships departing from Alaska to Florida ports, New Orleans, or to texas (Houston or Galveston) are operated in Fall. The reverse routes are operated in early Spring.
- Ships with deals on repositioning cruises from Seattle to Vancouver and the reverse cruise Vancouver to Seattle, operated respectively in Fall and Spring each year.
- Transpacific crossings – ASIA and AUSTRALIA (with Hawaii) repositioning cruises from Seattle to Sydney or ports in Japan (Yokohama or Kobe).
Repositioning Cruises to/from Seattle WA
Seattle repositioning cruise deals belong to the special group of Alaskan ships on relocation in Spring and Fall. Most popular are those between Seattle and Vancouver, Canada. They are with the most short itineraries, which also means cheapest overall cruise prices and some of the most cheap per days rates.
As you will see from the lists below, the short “Alaska ships relocation” deals offer visiting of the busiest Alaskan ports of call – Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, and the regions of Glacier Bay and Tracy Arm. In British Columbia (Canada) you will stop in its capital city Victoria (on the Vancouver Island, about 60 ml / 100 km south of Vancouver BC).
Longer repositioning cruises from Seattle offer transition through Panama Canal. It’s a narrow-window at the end-of-Alaskan-season opportunity to embark on a triple-destination cruise travel vacation. You’ll enjoy the exciting combination of these three most traveled regions – Alaska, the Panama Canal transition itself and the sunny Caribbean. The same goes in the reverse route during Spring – departing from Caribbean US ports (most departures are from Fort Lauderdale and Miami) to Seattle for the new Alaskan season.
All these deals are on one-way itineraries. The Seattle cruise repositioning presents the perfect chance for budget-minded vacationeers to find low-season-cheap bargains. In the group of these deals are the discounted cheap Alaska fly cruise packages with discounted air on both flights. These deals are usually sold by travel agencies, and rarely by the ship’s operator or the cruise company.
Seattle relocation cruises
Since Seattle relocation cruise deals usually offer some hotel stay in the city of Seattle, we offer you here two outbound information links. The first link is to the Wikipedia’s article about Seattle, the second one is to the official website Seattle.gov. Follow some of the city’s most popular statistics:
- A major coastal port city in the state of Washington, USA.
- Population – 634,535 (~4 million in the whole metropolitan area). This is the largest US city in the largest city in the Pacific Northwest region, and the 15th largest metropolitan area in the United States.
- The busy Seattle port as cruise ship schedule is just the tip of the iceberg. This is the 8th largest seaport in the US in terms of cargo ship traffic and container handling.
- Seattle architecture marvels and most famous landmarks. “Space Needle” observation tower (built 1962) is the city’s symbol. This building attracts ~2,3 mill visitors a year, with ~20,000 people using its lifts each day. The tower’s height is 605 ft (184 m), width 138 ft / 42 m, and weights 9550 t. Its observation deck is located at 520 ft / 160 m, and features the rotating restaurant named “SkyCity”. The Space Needle’s elevators are moving at hat travel at 10 mph (4.5 mps), and it will take you ~40 sec to reach its top.
- The city’s tallest buildings are: “Smith Tower” (built 2014), “Columbia Center” (built 1985, 284 m / 932 ft), “Washington Mutual Tower” (built 1988, 235 m / 772 ft). Other famous places to visit are “Pike Place Market”, “Fremont Troll”, “EPM Museum” (founded by Microsoft), “Central Library”, “The Seattle Great Wheel” (Pier 57, Elliott Bay, height 175 ft / 53 m).
Repositioning Cruises Seattle 2018-2019-2020 ships relocation schedule
In the table below we list all Alaska cruise ships departing from Seattle WA during the summer of 2018 and 2019. You can compare departure dates and itineraries. For more reposition cruise offers and cruise prices comparison – follow our line-links at page right. We will add more itineraries as soon as the Alaskan cruise lines leaving out of Seattle announce their dates officially.
cruise lines (links)
|to Seattle 2018-2019 Spring||from Seattle 2018-2019 Fall|
|Carnival Cruise Lines|
|Carnival Legend||2019 Apr 29 – 7days Vancouver to Seattle||2018 Sept 5 – 8days Seattle to Vancouver
2019 Sept 10 – 7days Seattle to Vancouver
|Celebrity Solstice||2018 May 11 – 7days Vancouver to Seattle
2019 May 10 – 7days Vancouver to Seattle
|2018 Sept 14 – 7days Seattle to Vancouver
2019 Sept 6 – 7days Seattle to Vancouver
|Amsterdam||2018 May 10 – 17days Panama Canal (Fort Lauderdale to Seattle)
2019 Jun 2 – 1d Vancouver to Seattle
|2018 Sept 23 – 2days Seattle to Vancouver
2019 Sept 23 – 35days Seattle to San Diego
|Eurodam||2018 Apr 18 – 20days Panama Canal (Fort Lauderdale to Seattle)
2019 May 3 – 1d Vancouver to Seattle
|2018 Sept 29 – 2days Seattle to Vancouver|
|Oosterdam||2019 May 4 – 1d Vancouver to Seattle||–|
|Zaandam||2018 May 6 – 1d Vancouver to Seattle
2019 May 6 – 1d Vancouver to Seattle
|2018 May 24 – 24days Seattle to Valparaiso
2019 Sept 24 – 1d Seattle to Vancouver
|NCL Norwegian Cruise Lines|
|Norwegian Bliss||2018 May 25 – 8days Los Angeles to Seattle
2019 Apr 29
|Norwegian Jewel||2018 May 6 – 20days Tokyo to Seattle||–|
|Norwegian Pearl||2018 Apr 8 – 21days Panama Canal (New Orleans to Seattle)||–|
|Norwegian Sun||2018 May 26 – 9days Seattle to Vancouver||–|
|Emerald Princess||2018 May 13 – 7days Vancouver to Seattle||2018 Sept 23 – 1day Seattle to Vancouver|
|Ruby Princess||2018 Apr 27 – 1day Vancouver to Seattle
2019 May 10 – 1day Vancouver to Seattle
|2018 Sept 29 – 1day Seattle to Vancouver
2019 Sept 14 – 7days Seattle to Vancouver
|Star Princess||2019 May 12 – 7days Vancouver to Seattle||2019 Oct 6 – 1day Seattle to Vancouver|
|Explorer Of The Seas||2018 Apr 22 – 23days Sydney to Seattle (via Hawaii)||–|
|Ovation Of The Seas||2019 May 13 – 11days Vancouver to Seattle||2019 Sept 13 – 7days Seattle to Vancouver|
Repositioning cruises from Seattle are a very small set of one-way itinerary deals per year. The reason is the small number of Alaskan cruise ships departing from Seattle WA as compared to those leaving out of Vancouver, Canada. Now, when you know the Seattle relocation cruise ships and their departure/arrival dates, all you gotta do is book the “right one”. We wish you best luck with the prices and cabin availability! This is one of the US most prominent cities – and a top choice port for Alaska cruising vacations. Don’t miss the one-time-a-year-only chance to embark on a cheap ship relocation vacation!