MSC Cruises Repositioning Cruises 2014 Ships Relocation
Compare here all MSC repositioning cruises for 2014 – dates and prices on all Spring and Fall MSC cruise ships with relocation cruise deals on one-way itineraries.
MSC Cruises 2014 one-way ship repositioning cruise deals belong to the following categories:
- MSC Transatlantic cruises – to and from Europe (Mediterranean and UK). These are Spring departures from USA (Florida), Caribbean (Dominican Republic) and South America (Brazil and Argentina). The reverse itineraries are operated in Fall – on MSC ships departing from Europe to South America.
- MSC Atlantic Coast cruises to and from South Africa (arriving in or leaving from Cape Town), respectively to and from Italy ports.
- MSC Suez Canal cruises – from Italy/Mediterranean to Dubai, UAE.
MSC Cruises Repositioning Cruise - ”MSC crociere di riposizionamento”
MSC relocation cruises as deals and itineraries are a perfect choice for budget-minded travelers. Enjoy low-season discounted cruise prices on Transatlantic and European one-way cruises leaving from Holland, Italy, Spain, Portugal. These are the most special and cheap of all packages the “Mediterranean cruise lines” MSC have to offer. This is their global website MSCcruises.com, and we also use the MSC cruise ships schedules at ShipCruise.org.
MSC Cruises repositioning specials are on longer than usual (up to 20-day) cruise ship vacations. But they all feature most exotic itineraries connecting one popular vacation destination with another. In this survey are also shown one-way MSC cruises between ports in the Mediterranean and Baltic Sea.
MSC Repositioning Cruise Deals Prices
Not only the MSC offers, but most of the repositioning cruise deals are offered for departures in late Spring and early Fall. These are the best times for transition cruises when ships move to change their Summer sailing regions with either South America, or Western Mediterranean and Canary Islands (both operated during Winter months).
All the MSC Crociere reposition specials listed here are with suggestive prices Per Person (based on double occupancy). Rates al in USD and show what are the lowest MSC cruise prices on their cheapest cabins (usually Inside). All MSC prices are subject to change.
MSC Repositioning Cruises 2014 ships relocation
MSC Armonia Suez Canal repositioning Mediterranean - Red Sea/Egypt
- Spring 2014 - March 23 – 10-day Suez Canal from Red Sea/Egypt to Italy (Sharm El Sheikh to Venice) with Port Sokhna, Cyprus, Turkey (Antalya), Greece (Rhodes, Iraklion, Athens/Piraeus, Montenegro (Kotor) – from $700.
MSC Divina Transatlantic repositioning from Europe to Florida, and to South America
- Spring 2014 - May 24 – 18-day Florida to Brazil (from Miami to Rio De Janeiro) visiting St Thomas(May 27), Barbados (29), Grenada (30), Trinidad (31), and Brazil – Fortaleza (Jun 4), Salvador De Bahia (7), and Ilheus (8), in Rio on Jun 10 – prices from $1000.
- 2014 – July 15 – 19-day from South America to Florida (Rio De Janeiro to Miami) visiting Santos (Jul 16), Salvador (18), Barbados (24), Grenada (25), Curacao (27), Aruba (28), Jamaica/Falmouth (30) and Grand Cayman (31) – prices from $1050.
MSC Lirica Suez Canal repositioning from Europe/Mediterranean to Dubai
- Spring 2014 – March 29 – 18-day Suez Canal from Dubai to Genoa, visiting Abu Dhabi (Mar 30), UEA/Khor Fakkan (Apr 1), Muscat (2), Salalah (4), Safaga (9), Aqaba (10), Port Sokhna (11), Suez Canal (11) and Naples (15) – prices from $1600.
MSC Magnifica Transatlantic repositioning South America - Europe
- Spring 2014 - March 29 – 18-day from Brazil to Germany (Santos/Sao Paulo to Hamburg) visiting Buzios (Mar 30), Salvador (Apr 1), Recife (2), Canaries/Arrecife (8), Cadiz (10), La Coruna (12), UK – Dover/London (14) and Amsterdam (15) – prices from $1350.
MSC Musica Transatlantic repositioning Europe – Caribbean
- Spring 2014 - March 22 – 15-day from Dominican Republic to Europe (Santo Domingo to Genoa) visiting La Romana (Mar 23), St Maarten (24), Madeira (30), Tenerife (31), Cadiz (Apr 2), and Marseille (4) – prices from $1060.
MSC Opera repositioning Europe-South Africa, and Mediterranean-UK
- Spring 2014 - April 28 – 19-day from Cape Town South Africa to UK/Southampton visiting Walvis Bay (Apr 30), Dakar (May 7), Canary islands/Tenerife (10), Madeira (11), Lisbon (13), Vigo (14), France/Cherbourg (16) – prices from $1580.
MSC Orchestra Transatlantic repositioning South America – Europe (Mediterranean)
- Spring 2014 - March 11 – 16-day the reverse from Brazil to Mediterranean (Rio to Genoa) with Salvador (Mar 13), Canary/Tenerife (20), Lisbon (22), Cadiz (23), Barcelona (25), and Toulon (26) – from $1200.
- Fall 2014 – September 7 – 12-day from Copenhagen to Venice Italy, visiting UK/Southampton (Sept 9), Vigo (11), Lisbon (12), Palma (14), Malta (16), and Croatia/Dubrovnik (18) – prices from $1180.
MSC Poesia Transatlantic repositioning South America – Europe, and Mediterranean-Baltic
- Spring 2014 - April 21 – 20-day from South America to Germany (Buenos Aires to Kiel) visiting Rio (Apr 24), Salvador (26), Canary/Arrecife (May 3), Madeira (4), Vigo (6), Belgium//Bruges (8) and Copenhagen (10) – prices from $1580.
- Fall 2014 – September 14 – 10-day from Berlin/Warnemunde to Genoa Italy, visiting Zeebrugge (Sept 16), La Coruna (18), Lisbon (19), Gibraltar (20), Barcelona (22) and Marseille (23) – prices from $950.
MSC Preziosa Transatlantic repositioning Europe – South America/Brazil
- Spring 2014 – March 22 – 14-day from Salvador De Bahia, Brazil to venice Italy, visiting the Canaries/Arrecife (Mar 29), Malaga (31), Palermo (Apr 2), and Malta (3) – prices from $1350.
MSC Sinfonia relocation Europe – South Africa
- Spring 2014 - March 17 – 19-day from Cape Town South Africa to Genoa Italy, visiting Walvis Bay (Mar 19), Dakar (26), Gran Canaria (29), Casablanca (31), Palma (Apr 2), Corsica/Ajaccio (3) and Rome (4) – prices from $1600.
Enjoy your exotic, long and most-cheap special MSC repositioning cruise in 2014, best luck with the prices and availability, always happy and safe sailings with your MSC cruise line!